BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tiffany J.
Tecumseh, ON
Love ❤ Love this stuff!!! Keeps my lips super moisturized. Has little grittys in it that feel like it's exfoliating my lips at the same time as keeping them soft and smooth.
Lucy W.
England
I find this product okay but it could be more nourishing. I am a first time user. The product isn't very long lasting however is simple to apply. I wouldn't buy again.
Katie M.
I personally didn't like this lip balm, it made my lips feel tingly which is a feeling I really do not like, and I therefore had to wipe it off, meaning it did not moisturise my lips in the couple of minutes I had it on for
Kathleen H.
Kinburn , ON
I have tried Burt’s Bees in the past and it never made me feel like it was superior over other lip balms. Was okay but price stops me from picking it over other brands
Christina Z.
Grimsby , ON
This is hands-down one of the best lip balms on the market. It's affordable, and super moisturizing. I always have a few on hand in case I run out. I highly recommend!
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
I absolutly love this lip balm. Keeps my lizps hydrated for hoyrs when I am outside working, even on days that are dry. Also goes on smooth not ti waxy like some balms.
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
This is an easy to use mess free product. It does really help with dry lips. There isn't really a fragrance or taste so good if your sensitive to these things. More expensive than other brands which do just as good a job.
Lily C.
RG10 9XT
I do really like this lip balm it's really moisturising, But it is just any old lip balm really it's not out of this world that's why I only gave it 4 stars but I would still really recommend it because it is very good.
Melissa R.
Malaysia
Pretty disappointed with this balm, as I expected more from a product coming from this line. It feels a bit harder than other lip balms initially, and requires more work to apply. It doesn't truly moisturize. The balm caused my lips to dry out and peel.

You can feel a slight tingling/cooling sensation, which is standard for a product with peppermint in it. You can also slightly smell the peppermint, but it's nothing overwhelming. After applying, the product dries down immediately, which could be a positive for some. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend this product.
Jeni K.
This lip balm I think really works on chapped lips, it doesn't feel freasy but instead it feels hydrating to the lips. I prep my lips using this and it works wonders!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?