BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Trinity G.
Canada
Theirs pretty much no turning back once you try this chapstick...I will NEVER try anything else after using this for about two years. I probably have like 20 in my room, 10 in my purse, and like 8 in my car. I won't leave the house without, and I won't go through the day or fall asleep without applying.
Christine K.
Brantford, ON
I actually bought a multi pack in a tin for my three daughters and since there were lots i got one too. I loved how it soaks into my lips and makes them cool and tingly. There is no greasy or waxy feeling and it really helps my dry lips. This is great because you will never run out. Love Burts Bees.
Serene Y.
Great for the summer! Its not overly waxy or oily. Packaging is travel friendly and easy to use. Never had a problem with it falling apart. the consistancy is great. affordable
Aimee B.
Works amazing. I usually get really dry and chapped lips in the winter and this lip chap is the only one that tends to work for me. I don’t leave my house without it I find it affordable for mostly everyone and defiantly worth the buy!
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
Honestly I have tried so many other lip balm brands and non have worked half as good as this one. I love that almost all major retailers sell its so it’s easy to find.
Bonnie H.
This is my holy grail lipstick base. If you put this under any lipstick I guarantee you'll be happier with its application. And my lips definitely don't dry out when I use this and I kind of love the verrrry light tingly sensation. I would definitely buy again. It lasts ages!
Amy L.
This lip balm is the most effective one at moisturising I have ever tried and I have tried many, as a chapped lip sufferer I found this balm did the job but ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations! This balm requires minimal to no reapplication, is not thick or waxy on the lips and also tingles a little on the lips which usually tells me it is doing its job rather than sitting there. I always use this balm before bed and when I wake up and let me now say I was a chapped lip sufferer and now I am no longer one thanks to Burts Bees... ALSO this stuff is beautiful and red and packed with oils and is organic too! Definitely worth the price x
Jocelyn R.
Guadalajara, MX
This is one of the best lip moisturizers I have ever tried! It feels very waxy on the lips (not in an uncomfortable way, just a little thicker than a regular moisturizer, like chapstick) but it does a great job, so I usually just apply it at night, and use one of the tinted ones for the day. I love using it, especially during the winter when my lips are the most chapped. It is also at a very affordable price and I can get it at pretty much any convenience store!
Alysa C.
Philippines
Aside from being more natural than other lip care products, It is worth the money. Beeswax I think really helps lock my natural lip moisture and even adding more, but not too much. It also protects the lip from harsh conditions like sea salt or being in the pool for so long. I really love this product! I tried others but they doesn't moisturize at all. So, I definitely recommend this to people who have dry, chapped lips or if you just want to protect your lips :)
Eryn E.
Bolton, ON
The only lip balm I'll ever use! I've been using this product for 8 years and nothing comes close to it! Very moisturizing and keeps my lips soft all day. Smells amazing too!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?