BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christy S.

I like this balm since apart from moisturizing I feel it does the function of restoring my lips totally as it removes dead skin from the lips and I like that smell of mint that leaves my lips super fresh....is one of the products that but I use! me gusta este bálsamo ya que aparte de hidratar siento que hace la función de restaurar mis labios totalmente ya que remueve la piel muerta de los labios y me gusta ese olor a menta que me deja los labios super frescos..es uno de los productos que mas uso
Meghan M.
THIS IS LIVE!!!! What girl doesn't love herself some vanilla! I have been using BB for a couple years now, and have normally used the honey but as a stocking stuffer this year my mom tried a new flavor for me and I love it! I talk for a living so my lips are always getting dry, so the moisture I get from this is great, it's creamy and of course smells GREAT!!!!
Jaden E.
Amazing all natural lip balm. Amazing product.
A little bit on the pricy side for a lip balm, but it’s worth it.
It met my expectations
The packaging is super slim and sleek.
I would definitely recommend this.
Lauren P.
Smithville, Ontario
This is a holy grail product. I cannot
live without it! I suffer from dry lips and the lip balm is my savour. I have been using Burt's Bee's for as long as I can remember (over 5 years) and go through about a tube a month. It's very hydrating and the minty freshness of it helps sooth chapped lips. Very addicting product that goes absolutely every where with me.
Allessandra B.
I think this product is gold! I love to use matte liquid lipsticks which tend to dry out my lips completely! So when i need a chapstick that not only hydrates but nourishes my lips at the same time i know this one is perfect!

When you put this chapstick on it sorta gives your lips this numbing and tingling feeling which i love! This product is a staple in my purse!
J J.
Columbia, Missouri
My absolute favorite Burt's bees lip balm. It smells so good and really helps hydrate and protect your lips. The brand has always been one of my favorite, love their production process and how healthy these are for your skin. The pomegranate is my favorite fruit so anything pomegranate I have to buy! Enjoy this product a lot and will keep buying when I need it!
Arla J.
Essential for a perfect beach day! Whether you are swimming in the ocean, or just tanning in the sun burt's bees lip balm is a must have. Its small packaging and perfect formula will moisturize your lips and leave them non cracked throughout the day. Good pricing and overall is worth to get from your local drug store in order to be prepared for a perfect beach day!
Thevmini H.
Hull
Moisturising however I didn't like the smell . Very pungent and strong . It was my first time but won't be using again . It was easy to apply and there is a lot of product .
Rio C.
This lip balm is great for hydrating my lips when they're chapped. The smell of the product is okay, not exactly pomegranate but I can't complain when there are mainly natural and organic ingredients. I wouldn't buy this product again though because for me it is quite expensive for a lip balm when there are plenty others for a fraction of the price that do the job just as well - you can't go wrong with a Nivea lip balm.
Lizzy F.
I find the lip balm very hard and waxy sometimes. Which makes sense, as it's a beeswax-based lip balm, but on occasion it's too waxy and hard. Not the ideal lip balm for repairing dry chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?