BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I love the feeling after just applying the lip balm. I also feel this is one of the few lip balms that actually moisturizes my lips! I haven't found a scent I don't like and would definitely recommend this to others. It is my go to lip balm for sure!
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
I started using this stuff in high school when a friend let me use theirs I had to go buy my own and I've been using it ever since! Definitely my go to! Don't have to constantly reapply it lasts a long time and is really smooth! Love the minty scent!
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Always my go to chapstick. The flavors are all great and have a long lasting formula so your lips stay refreshed and hydrated and the flavor/tint lasts for awhile. about 4.99 each and can be found in ulta, CVS, walgreens and almost any other store.
Veronica R.
State College, PA
I love love burts bees. I'm not sure it really helps to moisturize, but it does prevent my lips from losing moisture. I keep a tube in my car, backpack, and purse. It's the only brand I buy. Plus it's $2.99 at my local grocery store so it's cheap!
Morgan W.
Durham, NC
This is my all time favorite lip balm. The burts bees original lip balm is the best. It's truly moisturizing and truly feels good on the lips. If your lips are chapped and hurt, it's minty and cools the lips and just feels so good and smells so good.
Krista C.
Pismo Beach, CA
This used to be my holy grail bare lip product until I started trying out other products. I find that it never makes my lips feel fully moisturized unless I keep reapplying it. It's great for chapped lips, but it doesn't ever make the problem go away.
Brittain B.
Blue Springs, MO
This product has been a staple of my lip balm collection for years. It smells amazing, provides lasting moisture and is reasonably priced. I've purchased this product over and over because it always works for me. I would highly recommend this product.
Emily A.
I love Burt's Bees. When I was in high school I remember begging my mom to allow me to get their chapstick, even though it was more expensive than other brands. But it always made my lips feel soft and stayed on for longer than almost every other brand. And I love the scent.
Ashley Q.
Borden, IN
Always have mine!! My fiance always has his as well. It keeps you moisturized for a long time an protects in the cold. We find our at the local gas stations and department stores. convenient. Worth every penny. We use enough that we always need more.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
This one is a little more expensive than blistex and carmex but it's definitely still affordable. And works very well. I love the tingle. And I'm always a fan of the menthol chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?