BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nicole M.
Love love love burts bees original! Keeps my lips soft and hydrated! Very affordable and natural. Cute packaging. You can buy it at any drugstore. It is long lasting and I would recommend this to everyone. It is my go to lip balm
Charlene S.
Delaware Ontario
I'm hooked! I am outside all the time as I have to large dogs and we hike daily. That and our cold brutal Canadian winters don't help. I like the original balms but this is by far feels more moisturizing. When I first bought it years ago I hesitated at the price point for a lip balm but it's well worth it.
Brenda R.
Barrie
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm!! It's the go to balm if your lips are dry or chapped. You can feel it working as soon as you apply it.
I like the plain kind the best, yellow cap.
I have my boys hooked on it too!!
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
This is my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm. I don't find their line incredibly moisturizing but it's pretty decent for a drug store lip balm. I find it does last longer than the other ones from their line. It has a light but pleasant smell and goes on extra smooth. It has no colour and goes on completely clear.
Amelia B.
London
A lovely moisturizing lip balm which smells and taste amazing. Very easy to apply and use and lasts ages! I will be using this product again. Great value for money as it lasts a long time, I would recommend to others! ✨
Tania H.
I have the one with pink grapefruit and it feels so refreshing and soothing on the lips. It is the first thing I apply when starting my makeup so that it starts working and at the end apply my lipstick to avoid dryness 😍
Channonjah E.

I 100% believe that this lip balm truly works. The downside is once you buy the lip balm it is your responsibility not to lose it, Burt really delivered on the execution of this balm. It looks like every other lip balm but works 100%, personally if I find a lip balm necklace I would send it to Burt so he could include it with the lip balm for safe keeping.
Stephanie M.
Burt's Bees lip balm is the only lip balm I put on my lips these days. In the past, I've tried so many other brands, only to be left with dry, chapped lips. With Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, my lips are soft and hydrated instead. It's a good value for the money, too, which makes it an even better buy.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
These are my must have lip care product. I've used them for several years on my sensitive lips and couldn't be happier with the results. I use the balm every night and feel like it still lasts a long time. Great value.
Winnie L.
I got this as a gift from my best friend. I like how it's natural and the tin makes it very easily portable, unlike the plastic little tubs that another brand uses. I use it a lot in the wintertime for my dry lips. The tingle does get a little bit of getting used to. I was surprised when I first used it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?