BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carmen J.
what can i say about this product? i just love it, is amazing, it works, is easy to apply, the moisture is good. For my crispy lips problems on winter, this product was the solution.
Natalie T.
Adelaide
found this product in target years ago and i'm obsessed! good value for money and a good variety of scents available. very hydrating and keeps my lips smooth throughout the day. overall this lip balm is cute and compact and you can't really go wrong
Gemma R.
Very moisturising and natural but I’m not a massive fan on the scent, it could be better. I don’t really think it’s worth it’s price tag as I have used cheaper brands that are better
Amy L.
England
This lip balm is great, makes your lips feel so nice and soft. It's effective, I like the texture, great value you definitely won't be disappointed. I would say it suits most ages, I would recommend this product.
Hlya A.
Ankara
I could not use this product effectively. Especially when it is hot, this lipstick goes all the way over my face. Besides that problem it really moistiruzes my lips in cold wheathers.
Brittany M.
Does what it says it does! Hands down most effective lip balm. Packaging is a little boring, but I'm sure that can be improved on. Their line of lipsticks however have really cute packaging, perhaps they could do the same with the lip balms.
Jennifer P.
POINTE-À-LA-CROIX
I love burts bees but they are verry expensif . when it come lip balms I don't realy use them but my burt bees stayes in the car. It come in handy when I out and my lips become crakle and dry.
Angelica J.
This is the ONLY lip balm that have really worked for me and my superdry lips! I ordered it from www.coverbrands.no. The packaging is nice and does not leak or break easily! I would abolutely buy this again!!
Katie D.
carluke
Thought this product was okay, hydrated my lips but the smell really put me off. I'm a first time user of this product and probably would not buy again purely because of the smell.
Rachel S.
I bought this product in Debenhams, and I absolutely love it. smells beaut, tingles when you put it on, and makes your lips feel so soft! A little product goes a long way. Would definitely recommend to others!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?