BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Vanilla bean is one of the best burts bees balms ive tried so far. it smells like vanilla cookies and is alot softer than other balms. also one of the only lip balms ive managed to finish without losing first.
Heather L.
Cashel
Favourite lip balm. The peppermint flavour is refreshing and slightly plumps the lips. Does not leave a sticky or gross residue on your lips like other lip balms. I love this and will keep repurchasing.
sydney k.
edmonton, AB
I love this chapstick soooo much!! . It leaves my lips so hydrated and leaves them moisturized for so long. I wear this under liquid lipsticks and when i take my makeup off my lips are still so hydrated
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Like that it's 100% natural, so I feel safe about ingesting it accidentally. Keeps lips moisturized and natural scent is pleasant. I have used this over 1 year now. Would buy again when I'm done. It's cute!
Valerie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I've used this for years - nothing else moisturizes like this, lip balms with artificial bases dry my lips out more than moisturize them. I love how long it lasts, and the tingly feeling of the peppermint. I'll be using this for life!
Angelina O.
Burnaby
My favorite lip balm at the moment. It has a strong peppermint scent but it leaves your lips so soft after one application. Although it is pricey for a drugstore lip balm it is definitely worth the money.
Kathy V.
Calgary, AB
One of my holy grail lip balms. Moisturizing and actually feels like it sinks into your lips versus some others that sit on top. I love the peppermint in it. Jist enough to feel it but not overpowering.
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Is a pretty decent lip balm. I am not really particular to one brand so if its on same i will buy it but i never go out of my way to make sure i have this one. works good, but no better than any other.
Ruby C.
Toronto
I got the grapefruit, and first it smelled weird. Second, it felt hard and I just didn't feel like it was that "replenishing" as the tube said it would do...so I would pass.
Róisín M.
Burts bees make brilliant lip balm, however I did find the sticks slightly dry at first, I prefer the pots as it allows a thicker and more even distribution of product, but the sticks are still great for a mess free on-the-go kinda vibe.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?