BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Charly W.
Balm smelt great and was effective on my lips. Wax would melt if it was too hot and go crumbly if it was too cold. Tin was super cute and handled being thrown around my bag.
Jamie R.
Dubai, Dubai
Keeps my lips moisturized for hours , also works amazing under liquid matte lips sticks. I love that The product is free of any petrol chemicals They also do have fruit flavors where they infuse the lip balm with freshly squeezed fruit!. Really nice and simple packaging and the product last a long time.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
My fav chapstick . I grew up needing to apply chapstick every half hour. About 5 yrs ago I tried my first Burt's bees and it did something to me that now I only need it when I feel the need to moisten my lips. Its a small thing but for me this chapstick coming out I'm so great full I do not need to apply it like I use to work other brands. I cant stress enough how wonderful this is A+
Felicia W.
Mississauga, ON
I loved this product very much once I first got it. The price is decent and it lasted a while. Unfortunately it wasn't as nice on my lips as other products. It's great packaging and I love that it's natural. Walmart was my go to place to get it. I don't know if I would buy it again though as I've found another I like better.
Ella R.
wakefield
This is a great base before putting lipstick on i find it helps to lock it in place for longer than usual i have tried 4 least i would not sand one of the lip stains which also tints your lips nicely. the only problem is it leaves them feeling waxy and i don't like that feeling.
Ellen H.
Swansea, Uplands
This balm is a good staple for anyone with dry lips, though I prefer something more moisturising at night. This formula is a good balance between the level of mositure and being slippy on the lips, so I often put it on and forget it's there! There's also a huge range of flavours, so there's definitely one that you'll love, I'm currently using a peppermint one which is nice and refreshing.
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta
<3 This lip balm. I live in a very dry climate, especially in the winter months when it's very cold. I'm always looking for quality lip balms that actually work, and this has always been one of them. I like the scent, but it's pretty strong that it makes your lips tingle a bit, which I'm not sure everyone would love.
poop poop p.
Most of my family use this and we all love it. It's very reasonably priced and very moisturising and if you have chapped lips you can use it and it works almost instantly
Nessa A.
Honestly this is the best lip balm ever! I've never been able to finish a whole Chapstick because I tend to lose them or they don't hydrate my lips properly , but with Burt's Bees it's perfect It hydrates my lip and I love the minty fresh feel you get after applying it.
Jannine T.
Mississauga, ON
My go to winter balm. My lips get super chapped during the winter seasons so I use this to remove the dead layer of skin and use another lip balm to moisturize. I find when my lips are super chapped, if I only use burts bees, it'll leave like white stuff (dead skin) around my lips and adding Vaseline or something as moisturizing prevents it from leaving those marks.... from my experience
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?