BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Arla J.
Essential for a perfect beach day! Whether you are swimming in the ocean, or just tanning in the sun burt's bees lip balm is a must have. Its small packaging and perfect formula will moisturize your lips and leave them non cracked throughout the day. Good pricing and overall is worth to get from your local drug store in order to be prepared for a perfect beach day!
Jaden E.
Amazing all natural lip balm. Amazing product.
A little bit on the pricy side for a lip balm, but it’s worth it.
It met my expectations
The packaging is super slim and sleek.
I would definitely recommend this.
Thevmini H.
Hull
Moisturising however I didn't like the smell . Very pungent and strong . It was my first time but won't be using again . It was easy to apply and there is a lot of product .
Rio C.
This lip balm is great for hydrating my lips when they're chapped. The smell of the product is okay, not exactly pomegranate but I can't complain when there are mainly natural and organic ingredients. I wouldn't buy this product again though because for me it is quite expensive for a lip balm when there are plenty others for a fraction of the price that do the job just as well - you can't go wrong with a Nivea lip balm.
Drew W.
Chestermere, AB
Burt's Bees is a top five pick for me. I'm never left with that "I need more Chapstick" after it wears off. This product is perfect for my day to day and all my travel needs. Great to have on hand at a #backyardbash to keep you lips looking great and feeling great. The mini collection is perfect to pop in your pocket for on the go touch ups :) enjoy!!
This chapstick is 4.99 at walgreens but its totally worth the price. I love that its not waxy. I been looking for the perfect balm to use under my retro matte mac lipsticks to give it a smooth appearance after wiping off excess product to apply my lipstick. And boy oh boy i found it. I get that smooth velvet look now. I love this balm. I love the peppermint in it too. Very minty. This is the perfect balm. I hope they never discontinue. If they do i hope its just to make it even better.

Monique L.
Toronto, ON
I tried out the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter. I thought it would great for the winter because it promised to keep your lips conditioned for 4 hours with just one application. NOT AT ALL! My lips had never been so dry! One application lasted maybe 30-40 minutes max, so I had to keep reapplying. Due to frequent reapplication, the product didn't last me more than 3 weeks. Not to mention the smell. IF you're not a fan of grapefruit, this is not the product for you.
Meagan M.
Heritage Pointe, AB
This is my favorite lip product and has been for many years. I honestly don't know how many of these I've owned, but I will continue to repurchase it forever! It's light yet extremely moisturizing, and I love the sheer colour this particular one adds to your lips. Super high quality for the price point, and the most consistently effective lip balm I've ever used. Love it!
Lizzy F.
I find the lip balm very hard and waxy sometimes. Which makes sense, as it's a beeswax-based lip balm, but on occasion it's too waxy and hard. Not the ideal lip balm for repairing dry chapped lips.
Toni S.
Hamilton, MO
Burt's bees lip balm is amazing! I use this product upwards of 5 to 10 times a day! Love the smell, the feel of it on your lips great over lipsticks. Just amazing!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?