BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jen Y.
Love this lip balm so much! I have so many different ones and they all smell amazing. So hydrating and moisturising on the lips- and for a good price- you can't go wrong. These are also cruelty free!!
Fiona J.
Montreal road , Brighton
This is OK. But nothing more. It goes all bitty and doesn't come out smooth on your lips. However it does help with dry lips but you really have to rub it in with your fingers and but quite a lot on.
Emily B.
This product is my all time favorite. I used it when i went to the goldcoast as i had extremely chapped lips. I cannot recommend this product enough, it healed my chapped lips almost instantly. Best lip balm and only lip balm that i will ever use again!
Laurine L.
I think Burt's Bees lip balm is great as an everyday balm, to prevent your lips from getting chapped, but I won't use it as a real treatment: it's still pretty light so putting something thicker on the lips, overnight, is my advice.
Tayla J.
Edmonton, AB
A must have for winter time. Always my go to when my lips get even the slightest bit dry. I apply before bed, and come morning, my lips are perfectly hydrated. The delicious minty scent is great too!
Heather B.
Falkirk
I love this lip balm! It smells amazing and it leaves my lips feeling so soft. You can actually feel it sinking into your lips aswell rather than sitting on the surface like a lot of other brands do.
Karen K.
Abbotsford , BC
Love it during the winter when lips gets chapped. My go to for lip treatment! I also have the tin ! I have it placed around my house for easy access. Good priced too- small packaging. Recommended it
Alexa L.
This is a classic staple. It doesn't smell good but it does the trick. I wouldn't recommend putting this on before kissing someone. But I like to lather this on before bed and wake up with soft lips.
Achill D.
Amazing lip balm... Keeps my lips smooth and love the smell of this products I'm fully satisfied ether of the smell and from the benefits that it offers..I just can't get enough of this product Highly recommend it ☺ 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
Lauren
Toronto
This is my all time favourite lip balm. I love the cooling feeling it gives so much. I've had horribly dry and cracked lips my whole life and this balm has helped me out immensely. This is going to continue to be my go to lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?