BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel O.
Whitby, ON
This is my absolute favorite lip balm of all time! I use this almost daily and it keeps my lips super soft. I can always count on this to heal my lips quickly whenever they are chapped, split, or if I've been biting them.
Chelsea D.
I purchased a box of 4 different Burt's Bees lip balms and this was by far my favorite! It felt the most refreshing and had the best effects. Feels a lot lighter and fresher on the lips. Yum!
Ashley D.
Yes, burt's bees lip balm is a tad pricey, but it is in my opinion the absolute best out there!
I literally have to have multiples on the go, and have a tub in nearly every corner of the house!
Kasey H.
Love Burt's Bee's Lipchap! This makes my lips feel absolutely refreshed. All natural ingredients so you know your getting the good stuff! There's even tinted balms if you like a little colour
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Ok so i did try this once and it was very nice and good for the lips but i haven't been able to get my hands on it again plus it does have to do with the price i think over $5 is a little much..
Amanda S.
I love the burts bees line of lip balms so much. Super affordable, about $3. Check Walmart for discounts. And they smell amazing! The vanilla bean is like an ice cream cone on my lips. I get compliments at work all the time.
Lakiesha M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have to admit that I'm just not a fan of this one. The lip balm is very waxy and sticky. It just dries into a tacky substance that doesn't do any kind of good on my dry and chapped lips.
Amanda C.
Summerville, NB
I love everything made by Burt's Bees and I'm glad they came out with tinted lip balms! I don't really like wearing lipstick so these are great. They moisturize and give your lips some color.
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
Just came out of a sinus flu. Lips were completely chapped which caused some cracks. This balm was at my rescue. #lifesaver #coldseason #getstocked Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Emily T.
Toronto, ON
I love the original Burt's Bees Chapstick, but the coloured/shimmered ones are really nice too. Same finish and smooth feeling, but with the nicest selections of colours! (Long lasting too)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?