BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gabriela K.
This product is so refreshing on the lips and I love applying it just so I can smell it! It is also very moisturizing and helps my chapped lips, especially in the winter. Overall, completely recommend!
Jenelle W.
St, NL
My absolute go to for lip balm. I carry one of these everywhere and have them hid all over my house for when I need it.
I live in a colder city so its perfect when the weather changes
Jackie C.
I love these products! It's a wonderful feeling when you know you're treating your body right. These lip balms are calming and hydrating. They have a nice smell as well. I recommend giving them a try.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Love Burt's Bee's - always works very well and fast. Can usually find it on sale at a great price. I'm not always crazy about the smell - but the benefits outweigh the scent!
Sandrine L.
Sherbrooke
Contains effective emollients and plant oils to protect and soften lips.
Inexpensive.
My best friend, the pink grapefruit one smell the best, amasing
Glide perfectly on the lips
I recommend this for others
Virginie L.
My lips are really dry, especially during winter. I usually use more expensive lipbalm from sephora (the Fresh one) but i bought this one at the drug store for a very good price and it is amazing! It is easy to apply and last almost all day. Recommanded it to all my friends.
Heather C.
vancouver, BC
Ok, pretty average, but too expensive for what it is. I didn't find this more moisturizing than other brands, so I find that its not worth it and will go for a cheaper lip balm.
M L.
Very cute little gift. I'm not sure that this is the most effective lip balm but it is fine. Certainly nice to wear either way. It's quite mild and plain so it's an easy thing to give as a small token.
Ayla C.
Cairns
This lip balm is amazing!! It moisturises the lips very well, and has the most amazing fruity aroma, smells exactly like grapefruit!! Great size and feels amazing on the lips.
Alyssa B.
Peterborough, ON
Another great lip balm that moisturizes and heals chapped lips. It has a distinct natural flavor which is good. Also very affordable and easy to find in drugstores everywhere!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?