BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ida Rose B.
Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm is so awesome. The smell of it is AMAZING, and it actually slightly tints your lips and works as a double. Burts bees always is my favorite lip balm because of the great quality, but this one specifically is the one I recommend.
Monique L.
Denton, TX
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a great product to put on your lips when they need some moisturizer! It's convenient to put in your pocket or slip in your purse when you leave the house. I love the freshness feel it gives to my lips while keeping them smooth for hours!
Keyanna K.
I like this product. It's not overly priced, I feel like you can purchase at almost any local drug store. I definitely enjoy the tingling sensation. It makes me feel like my lips are extra moisturized, and soft, also the minty smell satisfies me a lot.
Cristina G.
I’ve been using this product for years! I literally have one in my desk, my purse, both bathroom vanities, my kitchen “junk” drawer, gym bag, travel bag, and home office. I don’t want no maple syrup, coco puffs flavor, just give me the OG! I have & will NEVER use anything else! If I’m stranded on an island, I MUST HAVE MY BURT’s BEE.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
The original Burt's Bees lip balm is the most amazing lip balm I have ever used. The price is unbeatable, and the fact that is is nearly 100% natural ingredients is the icing on the cake. The subtle peppermint taste/scent makes it a deeply moisturizing and refreshing application. My holy grail lip balm!
Melissa W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This formula is great. I love that it is hydrating and doesn't leave a lot of residue when it dries. It usually lasts about 4 hours before you need to reply. This is great if you want to hydrate your lips and is great for men and women. Try all the flavors, but you can't go wrong with original.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I was never a burts bees band wagoner, however, I received the peppermint chapstick for Christmas and I LOVE it. Its currently my favorite chapstick and its easy to apply and gentle. I would def recommend to others.
amanda r.
Kennesaw
I bought this for my daughter, she is two. In the winter when she had chapped lips she absolutely loved it. It lasted a long time for her and for a great price! I would recommend this to anyone! It is great my overall experience I loved it also I used it when I couldn't find mine and it was great.
Katie E.
Fresno, CA
I’m reviewing the Burt’s bees original only. I have tried other variations from the brand and they just aren’t the same. The original truly is my favorite. It has a menthol like taste and smell that I love. It’s one of my top five must have items! <3  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Grace H.
This chapstick used to be my ride or die but over the years I just noticed it wasn’t as moisturizing as I thought it was. I love the minty feeling though, it is a very refreshing feeling. I don’t think I would get this again as my lips are very dry but if you don’t have very dry lips then go for it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?