BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica O.
Love this brand and what it stands for. I got seasonal scent moisturizing lip balm and I instantly fell in love. I love using this on my lips when they are dry or just need to hydrate. I stays on my lips for a long time.
Jennifer L.
Toronto
Refreshing! Fruity smell. Burt's Bee Acai Lip Balm actually makes me lips feel extremely moisturized without any residue of oiliness. As well as, it's not those type of lip balms that makes your lip feel over whelmed with layers and layers of lip balm on your lips. :) 10/10 Of course I would buy it again! :)
Victoria H.
Bracebridge , ON
This brand is the best lip balm brand ever! Most lip balms like Vaseline and EOS just sit on your lips and don't make a difference. Not Burt's Bees though! The reason is because there is no patrolium in it. That's the stuff you find in products like Vaseline and EOS lip blams which is why they don't do justice. Especially if it's listed as the first ingredient in the product. Forget those other lip balms because Burt's Bees is the one!
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Omg!! I recently got this and I'm in love 💘 it seriously moisturize my lips and 100% left them moisterized the entire day.. Usually my lips get chapped and I'm peeling off skin, but with Burt's bees... I don't worry about it.. When applied it has this minty tingle on the lips. I am so going to buy this in bulk.
Zeynep Y.
İstanbul
It gently exfoliates your lips. It has a normal but kinda Tumblr packaging. I bought that from my local Beauty Shop. It is so easy to apply because it is stick shaped. It is kind of expensive in Turkey but it is cool. I would buy this again of course.
shelley f.
I received a set from my friend last Christmas. I don't believe it was the same one as this, but was excellent. All their products are wonderful. I love their lip balms and skin cream. Their nail and cuticle creams are wonderful as well. It is great to have a low priced all natural product widely available.
Rosalin F.
Highwood, Chelmsford
My lips have never really been in an awful condition, however I like to apply lip balm before using lipstick. This was perfect for me; it applied smoothly but didn't feel sticky, it smelled like mint and made my lips tingle slightly without being uncomfortable and, overall, left my lips in perfect condition. The only downside is the tube is quite small so easily lost :( But you get a lot of product; it lasted me for months.
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
I used to LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm - just the plain, peppermint version. It used to leave my lips nice and moisturized, and tingly. However, for the past few years I think the formula must have changed - it's no longer as moisturizing, it pulls and drags on my lips, and it makes my lips flaky. I miss the old formula.
Lara M.
Torbay, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
I've tried several of the Burt's Bees lip products and have been happy with all. I have a lot of sensitivities and allergies, and may lip products actually irritate my skin and lips, but these are keepers. I use them daily, and put a little on every night before I turn in. The replenishing one is great.
Aria K.
I try this product when it went on sale and I am glad I did. I was told buy this by quite a number of people so I thought it had to be good. The flavor I tried was vanilla and it tasted like a birthday cake. It also improved chapped lips in seconds. I will get myself some again next time I am at the shop.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?