BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lucy F.
Milton Keynes
It's a nice lip balm. I'm a die hard Carmex girl and nothing will compare for me but I do like that this is in a stick, it smells nice and it is very nice feeling. I got it In a gift pack for my birthday and I do really like it but like I say my heart is with carmex!
Kirsten O.
Coaldale, AB
I love this product!  It stays on the lips for a long time and gives a pleasant tingling.  I've noticed a huge difference since I started using it.  Perfect for dry winters.  I have re-purchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
I like the natural idea of Burt's Bees lip balm and the neurtal scent/flavor. But I found it was not as hydrating as I thought especially for the price. I had to reapply throughout the day.
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love burts bees. They're super moisturizing, smell great but don't really taste like much so I'm not tempted to lick it off my lips. Very easily accessible because it's sold everywhere, good value for what it does. Now if only they weren't so easy to loose...
Amelia C.
Calgary
This is honestly one of my favourite lip balms. It is super moisturizing and it lasts forever. Affordable price and available at most drug stores. My lips feel softer after every use. This organic lip balm is an all time best and I would definitely recommend it!
Sunny M.
I love this small tin of Berts Bees Lip Balm. I carry it in my bag and use it after meals to keep ,y lips moisturized. It's very long lasting and smells so fresh & clean. It lasts for a very long time too. It's a great price for the good quality that you get.
Christine B.
Mississauga
Literally my holy grail! I only use the vitamin E & peppermint flavour. I love the peppermint against my lips because it instantly moisturizes them and does not leave my lips feeling too oily.
Feifei Y.
TORONTO, ONTARIO
My lips tend to become very dry in the winter. With Burt's bee lip balm, I would apply them every night before I go to bed. It has a great flavor, and usually with other brand or flavors, I never end up finishing the product because either they didn't moisture at all, or it just didn't taste that great. I really like the pomegranate, and the grapefruit flavor ones. They have good flavor, and it is very effective on dry lips.
Sarah S.
Toronto
I have used Burt's Bees in the past. I absolutely love the tingling sensation you get when you put it on your lips. You can really feel it working! The only thing I didn't like about this product is that it did not cure my lips 100% from being chapped. I felt at times they became more chapped than before while using this product. I guess it just depends on the person.
mia d.
All of their lip products are amazing. But this one had me from the beginning. It feels smooth and natural. It is very moisturizing and also aromatic. I love the fresh smell. My favorite lip balm by them so far. It knocked off the pomegranate balm off the top spot.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?