BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daniela M.
Milton
I absolutely LOVE this chapstick. I've always had very dry lips and burning sensations whenever they're left without chapstick for long. This chapstick keeps my lips moisturized and feeling minty, which i love. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Nicole P.
Burlington, ON
The classic will always be my go-to. I have about three in my bag. I never leave the house without it. It instantly hydrates my lips. I feel the product working as soon as I apply it. I tried other variations but none work as well as this one.
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
This is my go to lipbalm, I use this so often because I know that all of the ingredients are good and safe, and also because of the good moisture s and hydrating feel that you receive when using this lipbalm. I have purchased this a few times, how ever it always lasts so long as you don't need to smoother it on which is obviously a good thing.
Eshna G.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. I bought it from my local Priceline last year and have been hooked ever since. It is hydrating and not to mention it has such cute packaging, It was extremely hyped up but for good reason it smells and looks amazing and I'm buying another one this weekend since I just ran out.
Simone G.
I do like Burt's Bees! This product smells great. And goes on well feels smooth and makes lips feel soft and heals the cracked lips rather quickly .only thing I will say I do get a very slight tingling sting feeling now and then if I use it a lot when my lips are really cracked or I've bitten my lips but that may just be an effect I'm not sure. it is a little over priced but is a great product
Julia B.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm feels really nice, the tingly peppermenty sensation is great. Really hydrates dry and flaky lips, but I wouldn't reccomend if you have sunburnt or wind burnt lips, it will sting.

And also this lip balm will give you pimples if you're acne prone. Around your lips and if you kiss someone's face.
Katie W.
I bought this for the first time in Germany, when the plane made my lips incredibly cracked, this lip balm was my saviour and has been ever since. the original honey flavour along side the carmex lip balm have kept my lips soft all throughout every winter since 2013. it's small but lasts ages. Forever will be one of my favourites!
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
Burt's Bees is amazing. For some reason when I used this tho I would get a weird sore throat. I could be allergic to something in it even tho it's all natural. But definitely helps with moisturizing lips. Just didn't like the sore throat.
Dannilian M.
Scarborough , Ontario
OMG! This is my favorite lip balm! I use this everyday! This lip balm does wonders for your delicate lips! I love the different tints that they come in! It takes great care of your lips, while giving you a nice, natural color! All of there ingredients, are all pronounceable, therefore all natural! Must buy!! and buy again!!! and again!
Jenessa P.
Victoria, BC
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Burt's Bees is always in my pocket! It's a great hydrating lip balm and it lasts forever! I have tried 5 or 6 different ones and the only problem I have with them is being able to find them! I am constantly losing them in purses or the car or jackets. So finding them gets exciting! I would definitely recommend them!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?