BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

tatheer z.
This is my favorite out of the Burt's Bees line. I've repurchased dozens of times and will continue to do so. I like that it's more oily as opposed to waxy. It deeply hydrates my lips and keeps them soft all day. I also adore the smell, which others have complained about but I actually like.
Mumatron E.
Wyken, Coventry
This natural lip balm is so gentle on the lips I just love it. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for something to help smooth and condition your lips. I own about five and keep them all over the house so I can reach for one whenever I need it.
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
Love the feeling this balm gives to my lips. It does not make them oily, but hydrates them. Got them at Kmart for a steal! Got the original one and other 4 "flavors". They do last long since my lips feels very hydrated after hours of wearing them.  Always have one with me!
Aislinn R.
Does the job super well!!! Great price for something cruelty free and 99% natural! Makes my lips so smooth and soft. It’s also a great primer for under your lip products. But be warned, if you have lines in your lips, and you accidentally put too much on, it could collect in them. But it’s very minor
desimehatin ..
LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! I love how the mint is there but it's so subtle that it's not over powering. Also, it leaves this tingling feeling that I really like and the packaging is so cute and tiny and who doesn't love yellow. Would definitely recommend it as it does the job!
Sarah B.
Rock green, Ludlow
Best lip balm I've used as it gave me long term results. I found after wearing it for just a few days I had good results and my lips were feeling a lot smoother. I got it from Boots pharmacy and was happy with the low price tag that came with it. Would definitely buy again✨
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
I often judge a product by its packaging and design. and i regret not buying this because of the colors of the product. once i bought it helped my chapped lips get back to a moist and happy smile.
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Loved it at first, loved the smell and the packaging but I feel like once it dries in it actually makes my lips feel drier. I've only purchased one and probably wouldn't buy it again, I would try other products if there's though to see if anything else is more moisturising.
Ramsha M.
Soft,sweet lipbalm, i bought this About 2 weeks Ago and this one is definately my favoriete one. I have added into my lipcollection.. They hydrate my lips and works very good. Now THE winter is coming start to use it everyday 😀😀😀😀😀
Clair F.
Essex
Love Burt's Bees lipbalm
Great for the summer and avoiding chapped lips. I didn't find it greasy at all, but did have to really often. It wasn't overly expensive and lasted a long time. I would recommend to anyone who asked! 😘 xoxo
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?