BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

shanie l.
As long as i remember burts bees lip balm has been with me! I have gone through so many of these. I travel with them to school, work everywhere. It's so hydrating your lips look plumper and so much nicer. This is an absolute esstential and a must have!
Kathy W.
Vancouver
Absolutely love this!! I think it's a good deal getting them in a pack of twos, it's almost the same price getting two individually but it's definitely cheaper, and I definitely recommend it to those who goes through lip balm like crazy it's a good deal!
Georgia (.
I'm not a total fan of this line of products. I always feel like I have to re-apply the product over and over and even when I do it never feels like there's enough on to protect my lips.
Amy H.
Coleraine, Coleraine
Love! This is my favourite lip balm. It tingles which lets you know it's working. It feels way more medicinal and the smell is different but refreshing! Great price
Kylie J.
Ajax
My HG lip balm, I have gone through tons of tubes of this. It's so moisturizing and feels slightly tingly, it stays on your lips for a long time and protects them.
Skye M.
Ontario, Canada
Burt's Bee's is one of those brands that I find crazy expensive for no reason. They definitely follow the "organic" luxury prices. I bought this lip balm when it was 20% off so I paid about $3 for it.

This balm has a really nice pomegranate flavor and scent that sticks on the lips for a little bit but not too long. It's a very thin balm, but it isn't greasy or oily. It moisturizes nicely and gets rid of my chapped lips!

The balm itself is a lovely red berry colour, but none of that transfers onto the lips.
I love this ! It's long lasting, very effective as moisturises your lips very quickly. It's also good because it is not icky and messy like vasaline. It is a staple for people who have very very dry lips in winter!
Ashlee M.
I love burts bees. It doesn't go on and then come right off. It makes my lips feel like they're being hydrated and soft at all times. I buy mine from Walmart. And would buy it again.
Holly S.
edinburgh, scotland
this has saaaaved my lips! the packaging claims that the hydration will last for up to 4 hours, but I would say it lasts even more than that! I bought mine in John Lewis and the choices of flavours is amazing, definitely impressed nd will buy again!
Tanya L.
Galway city Ireland
Gotta set of this for Christmas I love it but out of all the lip products I have it's not my favorite one but I still love it and love that it's honey nourthisng
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?