BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have loved this product for forever. The tingling lip sensation is so awesome and feels so soothing for chapped lips. This is my go-to and only chapstick that I use. It exceeded my expectations and I always always always recommend it to other people.
Magdalena S.
Hydrates my lips without a wax taste. Helps moisturize and prevents flakes from forming. Good price for a product that really works. And you find it at CVS or any local store that sells makeup. I'm never without it recommend it for adults and children.
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy this product because you get the smell of mint & you already know it's going to work really good. I bought this product from Walmart. Yes it did meet my expectations. Yes it is long lasting on the usage on lips. & i would buy this product again.
Kathleen N.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot go without this product! This lip balm is so moisturizing and smooth when I apply it. I especially enjoy their tinted ones to give my lips just a little more pigment and color. Although these are more on the pricey sides, I do believe that it is worth it.
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
Decent product but it doesn’t last long on your lips and some times mine feel dryer after use. Basic chapstick tube for application. I was disappointed. I find myself reapplying  more than other products I use. Wouldn’t recommend, save your money people.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I absolutely adore Burts bees beeswax lip balm with a vitamin EE and peppermint. I love that it's 100% natural! I love the story behind the Burts bees company. I love the fresh feel on my lips when I apply this product.
BERENICE T.
Ramona , CA
Minty chapstick...yes please! Not only is this product affordable, it works wonders and leaves my lips feeling great. Oh and it also smells great which is a plus! It is one of the best chapsticks that you can pick up almost everywhere, highly recommend!
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I've personally had so much trouble finding a lip product that can cure my chapped lips then I decided to purchase this chap stick and I have not gone back. This product gives a tingly mint feeling to the lips and you can feel it working. I use it at all times of day it's great and I would definitely recommend it!
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
Love this lip balm definitely worth the money. I've got my boyfriend addicted as well. Love the peppermint scent and the formula makes my lips so soft. This is definitely a must have product
Kelsey B.
Columbia, SC
In my opinion this is the absolute best chapstick on the market. I have used this ever since I was a child, and have tried many other chap sticks with nothing comparing to this. I constantly have dry lips and this really helps to not only coat my lips with a smoother layer, but also heal them.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?