BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenny L.
Melbourne
Very light lip blam. Moisturises my lips and does not feel sticky or tacky. This is great for wearing under lipstick or just alone. It is very affordable and would recommend. But it does require reapplications throughout the day, especially after drinking.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
My go to lip balm - I have about 8 of them and keep them in hidden spots all over my house! Super easy to apply, not greasy or over moisturizing. Leaves lips feeling tingly and prepped for pouting! Pretty pricey compared to other options out there but so worth it!
Cassie H.
Strathroy, ON
I absolutely love this lip balm. It keeps my lips moist and keeps them from chapping in most weather. It tastes great and it also reminds me of when I was young and went in my mom's purse to find something for my lips
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
I've never used a product on my lips that dried them out and and made them crack more than this. I used it for my lipbalm before bed with perfectly fine lips, as is part of my night time routine, and it actually dried them out so much that they bled. Awful.
Soleil A.
Hands down the best lip balm product next to my blistex Mendex! I got this from my local beauty supply store ❤️ It's soldier easy to pop into your bag and easy to apply. It was a little pricey since I got it from Trinidad but I would definitely buy it again
Liisa Õ.
Love this lip balm. Burts bees lip balms are my favorite. They really help healing and protecting my lips. Especially when it's winter and my lips are very dry. This lip balm is easy to apply and the packaging looks lovely. I would recommend this product for everyone who has problems with dry lips.
Liana F.
Burt's Bees never disappoints! I love the texture. It's not sticky, but leaves my lips feeling moisturised. It also comes in different tints and flavours which is great if i want to try something new! I love their products. They're my go to. Would buy again.
Marie-Fleur C.
Dartmouth , NS
This is my favorite from their collection. It has a small smell of honey, the packaging is minimalist and you can feel a difference as soon as you put it on. It exceeded my expectations.
Tabitha J.
Stratton Audley , Oxfordshire
Burt bees lip balm is very nourishing. I don't buy this product as often as I would like to due to the price however it is an extremely easy product to apply. It is more expensive than most lip care products but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend !
Shelby O.
I find that burts bees actually makes my lips MORE chapped. Maybe my lips are just naturally super chapped but after a month of use and never any noticeable difference I finally gave up.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?