BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lily M.
Adelaide
Keeps the lips smooth and fresh. I usually reach for it when my lips are dry and in need of a quick repair as it helps with it almost instantly. Will always be a fan of Burt's Bees lip products. As for skin care, I am yet to try but also hesitant as I have extremely sensitive skin so I may get a reaction.
Lauren C.
I stopped using beeswax products but this is one of the last products I had and I'm gutted tbh because it's so good for keeping my lips moisturised. Great for under liquid lipsticks as well and the flavor is just lovely!
Sarah F.
great lip balm in dry climates, keeps my lips feeling nourished and prevents cracking. i use it several times a day. only con is that i find it only prevents cracking but if your lips are already cracked it wont help. would 100% recommend, bought at rexal.
Ariel T.
Markham, ON
I love the power of Burt's Bees products. They always seem to work for me so I gave this a go. I have this in a light pink and love it to death. It is a great balm and gives a nice tint. A must for fall/winter seasons.
Patricia R.
New Castle, DE
Lo he usado bastante y van muy bien como cacao de labios, me deja los labios muy hidratados y suaves, y el sabor no es desagradable. Es bastante recomendado y creo que es bastante natural por lo cual mejor. Seguire usando este producto por mucho tiempo.
R V.
Tyler, TX
My go to lip balm since forever. Makes your lips feel refreshed and moisturized. Also great at repairing your skin once it has dried out. The taste is great. Take it everywhere with me. One improvement, it always gets ruined when I put it in my pocket.
Ines L.
Kanata, ON
It's a nice product with good packaging (small, easy to store and take on the go). Some of the scents and flavours are very appealing, which is nice. It's not my favourite lip balm, but I do use it from time to time. I will probably continue to purchase it
Aya A.
I've used Burt's Bees lip palms before, and I get the hype surrounding them. They feel and smell wonderful. They don't last as log as I would like them to, but the price is acceptable. I would recommend it to other people and I might purchase it again!
Jessica R.
Woodstock, ON
I love Burt's its the only lip balm that has ever made my lips really soft and I can definitely say that the high price is worth the quality of the product. I find it goes on thick though so I only apply it to the more dry lip and then rub my lips together.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
Now that the winter chill has started to chap my lips, I have been using Burt's Bees more and more. I love that I can put it on once or twice and not have to worry about my lips. It smells great, and works even better.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?