BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Abby M.
This lip balm was very horrible. Don't get me wrong the colour was a lovely pinky-purple tint but it was not very moisturising and did not help prevent chapped lips. Also the taste was horrific and I couldn't bear to leave it on. I would not recommend this as I was highly disappointed.
Erika d.
These lipbalms are sooo hydrating, I love them so much and they are a staple in my handbags/makeup bags/desk/everything. Super hydrating and help my chapped lips, I generally buy them for cheap at Target. Definitely would recommend to others!
Robyn V.
Amherstview, ON
My absolute favourite lip balm is the Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips well moisturized without feeling too heavy or sticky. I use this product multiple times a day, every day!
Christie B.
I love the fresh, minty scent! However, this dries out my lips like crazy!! It is thin in texture, doesn't Hydrate them and makes me want to bit them. Makes them more chapped. Pass
Carrsyn H.
Love this product, I use this everyday and would highly recommend! Packaging was very standard but applies very smooth and has a good consistency. I have repeatedly bought this and will continue to do so!
Regan D.
I had never bought this before, and I received it in a sample pack upon having my last child! I have never looked back. This is so moisturizing, and has amazing ingredients that are natural.
The fact it has peppermint in it as well is great as it adds a bit of plumpness to the lip! And that is what I am looking for ;) A little tingling upon application but nothing unbearable and it really doesn't last long .
The packaging is alright, not overly anything, but definitely represents the item well. I also gave one to my daughter who said it was the best one she has ever used! So I would recommend and I would buy again !
Shauna S.
Toronto, ON
I don't find it actually helps chapped lips heal. It often makes my lips worse if I use it regularly. Compared to other lip balms though, it is one of the better products.
Rebecca H.
I honestly have five of these chapsticks around my house, in my purse, etc. because they are my go-to for chapped lips (especially in cold Canadian winter). I currently am using the pomegranate, coconut, and grapefruit ones and they're absolutely amazing. The smell is great, but the only problem I do have with the coconut flavour is that the taste is a little overpowering. This isn't something I'm too concerned with though. You're getting a lot of product for the price and I definitely have these for months on end. I would recommend these to anyone as they have a long-lasting formula, moisturize your lips, and smell great. A bonus with this brand is that it's certified cruelty-free, something that I find is necessary when I'm deciding on whether or not I should buy a product.
Nicole R.
I've been using this lip chap for as long as I can remember, and it is still a standby. This lip chap moisturizes and softens lips. The price is very affordable and the ingredients are very good as well.
Dionne K.
I can't live without this especially during winter time! I love the feeling this lip balm leaves into your lips! Plus , it really helps when my lips are starting to dry. Worth every penny , go buy one!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?