BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I wear a lot of matte lip sticks, so my lips need to always be hydrated . This gets the job done, but I actually prefer the original Burt's Bees Lip Balm instead of the Pomegranate one since the smell is less intense
Farhee T.
Saskatoon, SK
I have couple of these lip balms in different scents and flavors. Very moisturizing and natural ingredients is a plus point. My daughters are also hooked on them. I keep them everywhere in my home and in my purse.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
I usually suffer from extremely dry, chapped lips. This is one of the few products that actually works for me. I love that it doesn't feel super heavy on. I will even put it on before applying my lipstick too.
Rhianna O.
UK
Great lip balm, really moisturises your lips! I love putting this on in the night then waking up in the morning with baby soft lips! Only reason I dropped a star is because it sometimes tingles when you first put it on the lips and doesn't glide on the lips very well but overall a great product!
Joelle C.
Happy Valley, Hong Kong
I always get chapped lips even though I live in a humid city. I've gone through over 5 of these and it's practically the only Chapstick I use. it moisturizes my lips really nicely and doesn't smell bad or anything!
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
#lipbalm This lip balm help my chapped lips through the cold weather and it was a life dagger no more cracked lips it reached my expectations it’s long lasting and very earth apply I would by this again for sure
Li N.
Quebec City, Quebec
Overall, I really like the product: the smell, the colour and the quantity... I just think that the lipbalm itself is kinda basic and the price is a little expensive compared to other lipbalm that are as hydrating, like eos.
Shriya S.
Brampton , ON
I do not like this product at all! It dried out my lips instantly and they peeled for days! I gave up on it after 3 days and went back to eos. Huge disappointment as I tend to like a lot of Burt's Bees products.
Safina L.
Kelowna, BC
This is by far my favorite lip balm. The honey is so sweet and lovely. It also makes me lips feel the most soft/supple. I always have this one on hand, I cannot live without it! I even use it around my eyes or places on my face that feel really dry.
Sara K.
Coquitlam, BC
I love this lip balm. I have a tube of it in my purse, at home and in the car. It is a super hydrating lip balm and I love the the peppermint. It tastes good and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and tingly fresh.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?