BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
My burts bees pomegranate lip balm is the best! I carry it everywhere with me and it lasts me so long (: I've repurchased probably more than 10 times, it's very inexpensive and it moisturizes so good especially for those extremely dry, chapped lips days
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have loved this product for forever. The tingling lip sensation is so awesome and feels so soothing for chapped lips. This is my go-to and only chapstick that I use. It exceeded my expectations and I always always always recommend it to other people.
Alyse L.
Favorite lip balm ever! Super affordable and works great! I have extremely dry lips and this keeps my lips nice and soft! Works best for keeping lips feeling good! I've probably gone through five different tubes since I've started using this lip product!
Brenda B.
ann arbor, michigan
I love the concept of beeswax chapsticks that Burt's Bees has, because it works so well! Smooth glide on, non-greasy feel, and color tint make this chapstick one that lasts for hours and that I love. I would definitely recommend this chapstick to others!
Anastasiya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the staple of all chapsticks. anytime I have what feels like chronic chapped lips I always invest in one of these. Within a week my lips are feeling perfectly soft all over again. It also doesn't leave the residue, your lips actually absorb it.
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
Decent product but it doesn’t last long on your lips and some times mine feel dryer after use. Basic chapstick tube for application. I was disappointed. I find myself reapplying  more than other products I use. Wouldn’t recommend, save your money people.
Mandy P.
Yorktown, VA
I absolutely adore Burts bees beeswax lip balm with a vitamin EE and peppermint. I love that it's 100% natural! I love the story behind the Burts bees company. I love the fresh feel on my lips when I apply this product.
Anissa R.
I have a regular one, not very flavored. But I love it! It's extremely easy to apply! It doesn't my go to! I bought this also at HEB cause my lips were far from saving. It is definitely long lasting for me. I can guarantee I will buy this product again!
Kathleen N.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot go without this product! This lip balm is so moisturizing and smooth when I apply it. I especially enjoy their tinted ones to give my lips just a little more pigment and color. Although these are more on the pricey sides, I do believe that it is worth it.
Addie B.
I am addicted to chapstick and super picky. This is the only product I will use. I love the feeling on my lips and how satisfying it is to wear. I have repurchased this many, many times and will be continuing to do so. I have to have a tube everywhere.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?