BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katniss G.
I love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with vitamin E and peppermint. I put it on at night and by early morning, I have soft, smooth lips. I personally love the smell and tingling sensation when I initially put it on. It bothers some, but it's a bonus for me. I also own the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter and use that throughout the day if I don't put on lipstick or gloss.
Natasha A.
Minatare, NE
This is seriously my favorite chapstick! I feel like it actually moisturizes my lips, and I don’t have to keep applying it all day! I have a tube of it anywhere I might need it! From my nightstand, to the car, I am never without my Burt’s!
Jennie C.
Cole Camp, MO
Purchased at: Target
Burt’s Bee lip balm is amazing. Both I and my daughter love how this lip balm leaves our lips feeling. It is very creamy - not sticky or unpleasant tasting. I’ve tried several different “flavors” and have been quite happy with all of them.
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
I was really excited to try this after hearing about it so much. I love their brand and what they stand for and I wanted to give this a try. It worked for a while but I eventually became "immune" to it. It just stopped working completely. It has a very minty flavor which I noticed plumped my lips just a little. The only downside is it is quite waxy and works better with a carrier oil ( jojoba, coconut, olive) underneith it. Overall it works pretty well and I rate it a 🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
This lip balm is very moisturizing but after a short period of time, the smell is disgusting. It is pretty long lasting. I have used this lip balm multiple times, but the only problem I have with it is the smell. Other than that, I would recommend this to you.
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Burt’s Bees Is the best lip balm I’ve ever used. This is my Holy Grail for the moment. It’s incredibly moisturizing and you don’t have to reapply it as much as other brands, such as Eos. When I first got it it went on a little dry, but I think that was just because it was a little waxy in top. I gave it a chance and boy oh boy did it pay off.
Elise 2.
The taste may take a while to get used to but, this is a way better alternative to other brands that completely dry out your lips after usage. I have severely chapped and broken lips and it provides a decent amount of moisture but in a way that feels like more of a protective layer to the elements, so if your lips aren't severely chapped a little goes a long way. If it's too warm (not room temp) it can get a little too "jelly-like" if there's only a little product left.
Mel M.
Norman
I can literally never had enough chapstick in my life. I'm pretty sure I pick one up every time I'm in a check out lane, and this is always my preferred. I like the vanilla bean specifically, but all of them are super moisturizing!
Susan L.
wappingers falls
Purchased at: Walmart
The best lip balm I’ve ever used. Doesn’t leave my lips with an overflow of shine on my lips but enough moisture to fix my chapped lips! I typically don’t like flavored lip balms so this is definitely my go to lip balm for every day use!
Carolyn K.
Flat Rock, MI
This product is so good for dry, chapped lips in the winter! I've even used it on cracked skin before and it heals up so nicely! It seems to last forever and has a fresh, tingling scent when you apply it. Definitely my favorite lip balm!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?