BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Blair M.
Kingston , ON
I find Burt's Bees makes me break out, as I have sensitive lips. However if you do not have this problem this would be a good product. If you have sensitivity to lip balms this one doesn't work. Gives me dry, itchy, rashy lips.
ew.
Priska 🇸.
MALTA
I got this product in a goodiebag and I just loved it at first use. I need to find me more so I will buy this again. Like the scent and the "tickle" feeling when you put this on. If you dont like that this is not for you but if, this is a yes for you ;)
Yun You X.
Regina
Say goodbye to chapped lips. This is the most moisturizing lip product of the entire Burt's Bees lipbalm line. It has a subtle sweet taste, and is softer / oilier than conventional lipbalms. But unlike petroleum-based lipbalms, this keeps your mouth moisturized for a long time. The ingredients are quite natural, which is a bonus. Highly recommended, especially for winter time.
Catalina H.
Son los mejores del mundo, son 100% recomendables, tienen un excelente olor, te dejan muy ricos los labios y y nada que decir, no te los reseca y son buenísimos ya que son 100% naturales, lo volvería a comprar diez mil veces.
Denise F.
FORT MCMURRAY
It;s a decent lip balm, but I find that it isn't anything spectacular, so factoring in the price (which is a bit more than the average lip balm) I find myself gravitating towards cheaper ones that work just as well, if not better.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite lip balm of all-time. the smell is fantastic, and reminds me of a very particular time in my life-when i first discovered Burt's! i can open my purse, and easily find the classic yellow tube of moisture heaven.
Julianne C.
Kingston
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite companies, I love all their products! The beeswax really does work. Not to mention I love the scent of this pomegranate lip balm, I have been using it for years and I don't think I will ever stop!
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
Burt Bees are my favourite lip balms ever! I have them everywhere in my pocket, bag, table, coat.... they all smell and feel amazing on the lips! So easy to apply and last for a while, I do like to reapply throughout the day though!
Fatima R.
Sydney, NSW
this is one of the best lip balms ever, the second i put it on i can feel it nourishing my lips, i feel i little tingling sensation from the peppermint which i like because it is really subtle i adore this product and would 100% buy it agin and recommend it
Neesha G.
Sydney
I regularly use these lip balms, especially in winter when the wind makes my lips dry and chapped. They are also good after using a matte liquid lipstick to just get some moisture back into them. They have some awesome scents, my favorite being the pomegranate one!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?