BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Beauty A.
The Burts bees lip balm is not that great because I hate the smell and it is so patchy ! I don't think that it's long wearing but it is really easy to apply ! It's the first time and definitely the last time ! I don't recommand it for others because for the price you can find better
Jennifer W.
When your lips are killing you this stuff always does wonders!! An all natural lipchap that soothes and relieves chapped, cracked and dry lips. I purchased mine at Walmart but I'm sure you can find it at your local drugstores as well. I definitely recommend this product to others!!
Chloe S.
Best lipbalm for men and women from the drugstore market. One star down because no SPF in it but maybe adding SPF will mess up with its formulation. Anyways, my boyfriend loves this lipbalm and I have a hard time sharing this with him so I had to get him a few for his own personal use.
Loreto A.
Se puede pedir algo mejor? Natural, libre de crueldad y a un precio accesible, un producto que he comprado un millon de veces y feliz, lo uso a diario y suele durarme al rededor de 4 meses, sin duda algo que recomiendo enormemente, en chile lo puedes encontrar en falabella.
Emily C.
very nourishing on the lips, actually soaks into your lips instead of sitting on the top, excellent price range, im not too fond of the scent i find it very strong, the product itself doesn't last long on your lips simply because it soaks in but i've had my lip balm for months now and it's still full, would definitely recommend
Bev H.
Ottawa
Very moisturizing. I have chronically dry lips and this helped a lot. It even lasts over night which is usually a problem time for me. Doesn't get melty in your pocket as much as the neutrogena one. I have only tried a couple of the scents but both were pleasant. Would repurchase.
Shauna L.
Keeps lips soft but I feel as if the formula is a bit too waxy and thick to really absorb into the lips have used it on and off and is relatively good value for money and the tube has lasted me a while but you have to put a lot on to feel moisturised which wastes product quicker
Brayyy💕 M.
Milton
Burt's Bees has always been my go to for lip balm. My favorite is the pomegranate flavor. I find this lip balm to be the most rewarding when I have dry lips. This lip balm doesn't dry out my lips which I really like. As well as the ingredients are very natural which is awesome!!
Ainsley M.
Burts beez is amazing. I swear by burts beez. It has a little nip to it which I understand may not be for everyone but I love it, the product isn't incredibly good value it is long lasting and does everything it promises to do and more. I will buy again and will recommend always.
Minseo K.
I think it is a very good lip balm and it is good for my lips but when I put it on people think I have bad breath... My sister and a few of my friends told me that it has an awful smell so I stopped wearing it. Although i think this is a very healthy lip balm but the smell is...
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?