BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah D.
Cardiff
Gorgeous moisturising and long lasting product. This is one of my all time favourite lip balms. Not so easy to get hold of as not sold everywhere but worth finding. Lots of different flavours to choose from too. Natural ingredients which is always a bonus for me!
Mariana Q.
Miami
It is a great product. Calm dry lips, excellent for summer days when your lips suffer more. To use it daily and several times in the day to have the lips always hydrated. I will definitely buy it again. I also recommend the eos organic smooth sphere lip balm
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Most hydrating chapstick I have ever used. My lips will go from cracked and peeling to smooth in one use. Always have a tube of this in my purse for on the to. Easy application. Smells good. And it's natural. Doesn't leave that waxing residue like I find a lot of chapsticks do.
Louisa S.
this product is incredible! it leaves your lips soft, hydrated and well nourished for days at a time. it isn't harsh and there is no chemicals which was perfect for my skin. It is not overly pricy and you get value for your money. I would definitely buy again
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
I get some seriously chapped lips in the winter time. To the point that they crack and bleed. I bought some of this, thinking hey - why not. It worked amazingly well. Much better than Chapstick. So comfy on the lips. Not overly greasy. Not overly scented. Plus it's easy to put into a purse or backpack.
Hana H.
Lancaster
I have never used Burts Bees before I ran out of lip balm in town and my lips where extremely chapped in winter.

I was immediately impressed with how moisturised they felt and I got the coconut flavour which made it even better!

I would definitely buy again.
rachel b.
perfect for lips and has a nice tingle when you put in on your lips makes it feel as though its working. i received this product as a gift and i have fallen in love. so easy to use and apply and i will definitely be buying more burts bees in the future.
Amy M.
Hamilton, ON
I love this lip balm! The moisture lasts for hours, the peppermint leaves your lips feeling tingly making you feel like it's doing it's job of fixing your chapped problems. Love that it's natural and compact for carrying in your pants pocket for convenience.
Fiona M.
Outremont, QC
The regular. The standby. The trusty, can't-be-beat go-to, found in every side pocket of every coat I own. Good value for the quantity; soft, effective formula; lovely tingling sensation; simple, bright packaging. There will never be one like it. Always 10/10.
Erin Sarah H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! It smells good, feels good and looks good!! It is easy to apply and use, hydrates and repairs and it is so long lasting! I've had mine for a while now and still feel like I've could get a while out of it! 100% would buy again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?