BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Louisa G.
East Anglia, UK
I am a relative latecomer to Burt's Bees, having only bought my first products last year. I love these tinted lip balms, my favorite being hibiscus, a subtle pinky-red. I do suffer with chapped lips as I'm outside a lot, but so far this Winter, nada. I love that you get the flattering hint of colour, it is light in texture, non-gloopy and a reasonable price for such good quality.
Vanessa Z.
Toronto, ON
I literally always have this on me. It's a staple, I never leave home without it and though I've searched high and low for the best lip balm, tried hundreds of different brands, I always come back to this one. Personally I prefer the original beeswax, but I do mix it up with vanilla or other tinted balms of theirs from time to time.
Sahana K.
montreal
The first time I've tried the Burt's Bees line was the pomplamoose lip balm. I instantly fell in love, they felt so natural and my lips felt revived. (Also smells delicious) Within minutes I felt my lips become soft and lost most of the cracks. I don't use any other lip balm product because of the results this product gives.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
I steal these from my boyfriend all the time! He never goes anywhere without one! They literally are the best, and not expensive at all if you get them in a four pack. I'm not really a fan of their other products, but these are great!
Elizabeth K.
Chatham
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a classic. I always have one laying around somewhere. It's not life changing, but its a reliable way to battle chapped lips. You can trust the ingredients and you can almost always find it one sale if you look hard enough.
Kat P.
This is my favorite lip balm. It's a great balm. And it's tinted... Best thing ever. It adds a subtle hint to my lips while keeping them super moisturized throughout the day. Can't live without this product -especially in the winter.
Maya S.
I love burt's bees lip balms. They are super hydrating and long lasting and smell good. Although i find them to expensive for a lip balm. I think they are super good but would prefer to buy a good quality chew lip balm like blistex. I would recommend hurts bees lip balms if you are happy to invest in a high quality lip balm.
Charlotte J.
I adore this product! It does what it says on the tin - it is a reliable lip balm and I only ever need to apply it once a day. It keeps my lips hydrated and stops chapping so that my lipsticks look great when I apply. On top of all that, this product is cruelty free and smells great (it even tastes great when you lick your lips!). I would definitely recommend this product.
Shannon R.
For me, BB's Lip Balm sets the standard for what you'd expect to buy. It glides on smooth, has a subtle yet nice aroma, and seems to last whether you forget it in a freezing cold car, or leave it out in the sun. It's also my go-to to add a tiny bit of sheen over lip liner.
M C.
Better than most lip balms out there. I liked it for a period of time, but moved on to a local maker of organic lip balms that I find to be much more moisturizing. But I would use BB in a pinch - nice scent and moderately moisturizing. Would definitely recommend it over others in the category - (Chapstick, EOS, etc.).
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?