BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm.. it's cooling, refreshing, healthy for my lips and makes them soft very quickly after they are dry. I can't wear a lot of things on my lips as it breaks them out, but Burt's is very gentle on them and I have never had a problem.
Kyleigh S.
London, Greater London
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I have pretty dry lips basically all the time, and this one makes them very soft. I've gone through about 4 tubes of this since I started using it, it's that good! It goes on a lot smoothr than any other lip balm I've tried.
Jessica K.
Edmonton
Great simple lipbalm, not super pigmented so it's easy to apply without a mirror which I appreciate! Spf is always fantastic!
While i don't go out looking for a more natural line when it comes to cosmetics I do like the fact that these ARE more eco friendly :)
Daisy L.
I bought the Rose one a while back. I like to use it whenever I want a little tint but don't want to use lipstick. It works great and has keeps my lips moisturized.
Claire L.
Nothing more I love than too keep my lips hudrated after wearing lipsticks that may dry out my lips, love this lipbalm so smooth and hydrating, has a slight scent too it, really nice!Easy too apply and leaves my lips feeling great
Tiffany R.
Louisville, KY
I didn't care for this item. I do not feel it helped at all. I also felt like there was a thick layer of wax left on my lips, like the product didn't absorb in. It was extremely unpleasant.
Noora B.
Winnipeg, MB
One of the best lip chaps out there! Helps me so much in the winter when my lips are so badly fracked from the harsh winters we have! Would recommend & definitely worth every penny! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Tahni F.
Vernon, BC
I was a skeptic at first; let's be honest, Burt's Bees is not inexpensive but, it's also not cheap. Quality, trusted ingredients go into their products and they work well. I constantly suffer from dry cracked lips in the Winter however, using this chapstick I'm able to avoid the agony. It feels great, smells great, and most importantly it works like a charm.
Amanda W.
This is the best lip balm I've ever tried! I've bought it several times and it makes my lips feel amazing!! It has a somewhat strong tingle to it but I personally like that!
Cece V.
Grrat chapstick, feels nice on my lips and doesn't run out fast. The beeswax makes the chapstick feel firmer than normal chapstick, but once it's on your lips you can barely tell its there.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?