BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jamie R.
Dubai, Dubai
Keeps my lips moisturized for hours , also works amazing under liquid matte lips sticks. I love that The product is free of any petrol chemicals They also do have fruit flavors where they infuse the lip balm with freshly squeezed fruit!. Really nice and simple packaging and the product last a long time.
Felicia W.
Mississauga, ON
I loved this product very much once I first got it. The price is decent and it lasted a while. Unfortunately it wasn't as nice on my lips as other products. It's great packaging and I love that it's natural. Walmart was my go to place to get it. I don't know if I would buy it again though as I've found another I like better.
Ellen H.
Swansea, Uplands
This balm is a good staple for anyone with dry lips, though I prefer something more moisturising at night. This formula is a good balance between the level of mositure and being slippy on the lips, so I often put it on and forget it's there! There's also a huge range of flavours, so there's definitely one that you'll love, I'm currently using a peppermint one which is nice and refreshing.
Amanda E.
Calgary, Alberta
<3 This lip balm. I live in a very dry climate, especially in the winter months when it's very cold. I'm always looking for quality lip balms that actually work, and this has always been one of them. I like the scent, but it's pretty strong that it makes your lips tingle a bit, which I'm not sure everyone would love.
Nessa A.
Honestly this is the best lip balm ever! I've never been able to finish a whole Chapstick because I tend to lose them or they don't hydrate my lips properly , but with Burt's Bees it's perfect It hydrates my lip and I love the minty fresh feel you get after applying it.
Jannine T.
Mississauga, ON
My go to winter balm. My lips get super chapped during the winter seasons so I use this to remove the dead layer of skin and use another lip balm to moisturize. I find when my lips are super chapped, if I only use burts bees, it'll leave like white stuff (dead skin) around my lips and adding Vaseline or something as moisturizing prevents it from leaving those marks.... from my experience
poop poop p.
Most of my family use this and we all love it. It's very reasonably priced and very moisturising and if you have chapped lips you can use it and it works almost instantly
Tara B.
I love this lip balm! Burts Bees as a brand has always been a favourite because of its natural ingredients and ethical way of doing things, but also the high quality of their products!
This balm leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours and never chapped!
Sharon D.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I got it as part of a christmas gift and have been inseparable from it ever since! It's wonderfully hydrating for my lips, since I'm prone to very chap lips during the wintertime. The application is smooth and long-lasting. I have yet to try other flavours from this brand but I am certainly looking forward to buying their other lip products. The peppermint flavouring for this particular lip balm has a very strong mint scent to it and when applied onto the lips, you get a delightful cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Kayla M.
Calgary
Great tinted balm!

Sometimes i hate my lips on their own and wish i had a slight splash of color, and these do exactly that! Moisturizing and flattering all in one! The Best tinted balm around, and always so easy to find at my local stores! Plus its super easy to use!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?