BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ellen H.
Nice lip balm but on the more expensive side. Lip balm is moisturising and basically does what you expect, though I'm sure you can get the same sort of quality with a cheaper brand. It's easy to apply and lasts a relatively long time. I might buy this again and would probably recommend it if you are looking for a slightly more expensive product that is still good value for money.
Jessica M.
Oh my god this stuff is amazing! Most hydrating lip balm I've ever used. The minty scent and flavor, combined with the sweet almond oil makes this a nourishing treat for your lips!
So sad none of my local retailers carry it anymore!
Lucy M.
This lip balm smells absolutely wonderful. It's compacts so easy to keep handy in your bag or pocket.
The balm is soft and norishing on the lips, keeps them well moisturised.
Revived my chapped lips in a few days.
Highly recommend!
Monico P.
Brilliant coverage and I enjoy the burning sensation on my lips, it it great value for money and I have had it for at least 6 months and use it everyday and haven't even used half of it. The scent should be different as it doesn't smell nice, I would definitely buy again!
Jacqueline J.
I have tried the Burt's bees lip ointment before and it made my lips burn a little the packing was nice and easy to use at it was only a wee tin tub that I would use my finger to apply which was easily enough but I wouldn't buy it again as it did not benefit me in any way
Daphnée J.
I absolutely love Burt Bee's lip balms. I've used them for many years. They're hydrating and have a nice peppermint scent. Since I'm a little "addicted" to lip balms, mine last about 2 months. They're gentle.I bought them many, many times. I would recommend to everyone.
Jess B.
st, ON
Nice scent and cooling feeling. Liked that is was all natural and didn't have that plastic wax feeling you get with common lip balms. Applies easy and doesn't have a heavy feeling. Would buy again.
Hanna E.
windsor , ON
This is honestly my go to lip balm for years. in the winter i tend to get very dry lips and redness around my lips. this is the only thing that will help! i love this product. i even use it on other dry areas of my body an it works wonders.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
My favorite lip balm is Burt's Bees. Their formula is smooth, lasts a decent amount of time, and there are different varieties that smell great. It's easy to apply and affordable. Definitely recommend.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
This has got to be the first lip balm I have completely used up before I lost it. I am addicted! It moisturizes great, smells great, and tastes even better. It's easy to find in every drug store and it isn't expensive in the slightest.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?