BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carmen t.
I have this balm on my lips right now. It’s definitely my favourite. It’s not expensive at all, which is always a good thing. It was recommended to me by a friend, and rightfully so. I love the peppermint that gives it a nice fresh feel, and I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone willing to listen. Never going back to any other brand.
Nat S.
The peppermint makes your lips feel nice and tingly and fresh. It's good at moisturising but I have to put it on quite a lot during the day because It doesn't last that long. It's a good price but I feel there are better lip balms out there.
Melissa W.
North Vancouver, BC
This is usually my go to lip balm year round. It keeps my lips moisturized and I rarely have to reapply. It goes on smoothly and feels as though it melts into my lips. I love that it has no weird aftertaste when I lick my lips accidentally.
Mikya F.
I use this everyday. It was super hard for me to find a lip balm that didn't dry my lips, EOS dried them out q ridiculous amount. I always put this on before my lipsticks and it helps keep my lips hydrated, smooth and the lipstick stay on a little longer!
Loree P.
San Salvador
Product Is very moisturizing and applies on very smoothly. Has a kinda nice scent. The fact it is not tested on animals Is a bonus too.  The only bad thing is that it is  a little oily but as the day passes I generally don't notice it too much.
Amber L.
Pritchard , BC
If you do not own a burts bees lip balm, I highly recommend going out and purchasing one! I currently have the plain brand, which is my top favourite, and a staple in my lipcare routine. It goes on smoothly, and gives your lips a tingly fresh feeling! Although the cost is a tad bit higher than other lip balm brands, it's definitely worth it.
Maria S.
Pickering
I bought this last year and I absolutely love it! It has nice packaging, it is very easy to take out the lip balm. It made my lips very soft and a little shiny. It is definitely worth the price and its all natural!! I would highly recommend it to my friends :) thank you Burt's Bees!
Kirsty j.
Sheffield
Only every used the sample size for this product but is still lovely. Would like to try the lip balm sticks rather than the tub as i have long nails which makes it kind of difficult to get a decent amount on my finger and im always digging it out of my nails which is very unsanitary.
Lauren D.
Nottingham
This is probably my second favourite lip balm. A close second to my all time favourite Carmex. I am lover of putting lip balm on under my lipsticks, however this for me is a little too thick. Butttt for medicating purposes and getting your lips in amazing condition . Then this is the one for you! It has a fresh minty smell and taste too. It lasts absolutely ages as well and is easy to use :)
Alisha M.
Singapore
i use the  Burt's Bees® Beeswax Lip Balm every single day. i keep one tube in my purse and one on my desk because it's so good at moisturising my lips while still being lightweight and not sticky at all. it's super good value and i would absolutely recommend it to those with dry lips  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?