BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rebecca H.
I honestly have five of these chapsticks around my house, in my purse, etc. because they are my go-to for chapped lips (especially in cold Canadian winter). I currently am using the pomegranate, coconut, and grapefruit ones and they're absolutely amazing. The smell is great, but the only problem I do have with the coconut flavour is that the taste is a little overpowering. This isn't something I'm too concerned with though. You're getting a lot of product for the price and I definitely have these for months on end. I would recommend these to anyone as they have a long-lasting formula, moisturize your lips, and smell great. A bonus with this brand is that it's certified cruelty-free, something that I find is necessary when I'm deciding on whether or not I should buy a product.
Nicole R.
I've been using this lip chap for as long as I can remember, and it is still a standby. This lip chap moisturizes and softens lips. The price is very affordable and the ingredients are very good as well.
Dionne K.
I can't live without this especially during winter time! I love the feeling this lip balm leaves into your lips! Plus , it really helps when my lips are starting to dry. Worth every penny , go buy one!
Basmah A.
Riyadh
Really good lip balm very moisturizing and helpful when your lips get really dry in winter definitely recommend to everybody and I would definitely repurchase. I would like to try all different kinds that they have available.
Sarah R.
Abbotsford, BC
Great smell and even application. It's only fault is it doesn't stay on my lips as long as I'd like. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for some quick and natural moisture.
beth l.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
favourite lip balm since i was about 16, use everyday before applying lipstick to keep my lips well moisturised! smells so so lovely and the peppermint leaves a slight tingle!
Diana P.
Queretaro
Best lip mosturizer , great sensation and a soft but delicious fragance . El mejor hidratante de labios te deja una sensación de suavidad e hidratación con un olor increible.
TerriLynn C.
St. John's, NL
I love this lip balm, it doesn't have an artificial smell like some lip balms do.  It glides on smoothly and it keeps my lips moisturized for a long period of time before I have to reapply.  And it's inexpensive, what's not to love about that!  I would definitely buy this again.
Quinn T.
This is one of my absolute favourite lip balms! I always have one on me for emergency dry lip situations. The minty tingling sensation that happens on your lips is always refreshing. Highly recommend!
Karianne L.
Elverum
I'm addicted to this one! Every time my lips gets dry, I apply I layer of this, and it feels cooling and hydrating. I started using ting a year ago, and I'm gonna buy another soon!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?