BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Charlotte S.
Burts Bee's Lip Balm is amazing. It is so smooth and last forever you only have to reapply every hour or longer.  The best thing about Burt's lip balm is it smells so good. it looks very nice and each one has very pretty packaging.  I was definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice lip balm.
Chanelle B.
22 Camellia Close, London
My go-to. My love. My holy grail. I wear this on top of and under everything. This is a true lip balm. It goes on and you barely notice it is there, it acts as a protective barrier between your lips and the world. It also provides much need nutrients to keep your lips soft, hydrated and supple.
Selena W.
Hamilton , ON
I love this Chapstick! It glides on so smoothly and leaves your lips feeling like silk. I always put it on after I apply primer during my makeup routine, especially if I'm going to be wearing matte lipstick. It helps keep my lips refreshed so that don't feel so dried out as matte lipstick can make them feel!
J Q.
Nice fragrance, nice texture, but did nothing for me. My lips get extremely cracked and this lip balm just seemed to smooth over the cracks rather than penetrate my lips. It certainly didn't do much to hydrate them. I'd recommend it for people who don't suffer from seriously cracked lips.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I used to get very dry lips all of the time and it'd get worse in the winter, Burt's Bees is one of the best lip balms I could get, it moisturizes and prevented my lips from getting dry. I got it at Walmart for a cheap price!
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
I actually hate this lip balm. It burns my lips. I did not know why my lips become red and hurt after using this. I'd tried to use it for 2-3 times but I could not stand with it. Its price is a little bit higher than others but it was the worst. I had to stop using it although I'd just bought it for 1 day lol.
Nicole G.
Regina, SK
This is my favourite lip balm ever! I always keep this kind with me wherever I go. I have one in my bedroom, one in my jacket or purse and one in my car. Whenever my lips feel dry and cracked, I reach for this to save the day and they feel hydrated immediately after! There is peppermint oil in it, so you feel a bit of a tingle when applied which helps with plumping the lips a little!
Emily T.
I've never used the original however it can't have much different properties than the one I use currently. Packaging is lovely and it's super easy to apply, I used the peppermint one and it's super hydrating and the mint gives the lips a slight plump which is always great. I'm now scraping the bottom of my tube as I think my product was a Christmas exclusive
Polly S.
As a swimmer and sports enthusiast this Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm works for me in all seasons.  Windy winter days on the ski hill this is my go to protective lip balm.  It is pricier than my usual brand (blistex) but does a good job. I would recommend this product and I do buy it repeatedly.
Kristina A.
I have extremely dry/chapped lips no matter what I do so I can use all the chap stick in the world. This particular one is very good because of all the ingredients they use, it's very soft and goes on your lips like butter and if you lick your lips it tastes pretty good too (We're all guilty of that, don't even lie).
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?