BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenny L.
Melbourne
Very light lip blam. Moisturises my lips and does not feel sticky or tacky. This is great for wearing under lipstick or just alone. It is very affordable and would recommend. But it does require reapplications throughout the day, especially after drinking.
Cassie H.
Strathroy, ON
I absolutely love this lip balm. It keeps my lips moist and keeps them from chapping in most weather. It tastes great and it also reminds me of when I was young and went in my mom's purse to find something for my lips
Cierra G.
Drayton Valley
This lip balm is 10/10 for life. My absolute favorite. I try a lot of lip products but always come back to Burts Bees. It's light, and tingly and amazing. Goes on like a charm and lasts a while on your lips. Would recommend forever, it's the best in the world.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I love the original Chapstick so I thought I would give this a try. Scent is nice but it has a strange taste to it. It leaves my lips relatively soft but I need to reapply it more often I find than the original. I'll use it but I don't think I'll purchase again.
Soleil A.
Hands down the best lip balm product next to my blistex Mendex! I got this from my local beauty supply store ❤️ It's soldier easy to pop into your bag and easy to apply. It was a little pricey since I got it from Trinidad but I would definitely buy it again
Tabitha J.
Stratton Audley , Oxfordshire
Burt bees lip balm is very nourishing. I don't buy this product as often as I would like to due to the price however it is an extremely easy product to apply. It is more expensive than most lip care products but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend !
Carmen V.
Guatemala
This lip balm is the best. I have a little brother that used to have chapped lips all the time because of allergies and this lip balm saved him. It was really painful for him and we bought so many products for him to use and this worked like a charm. I use it too and it's my go-to lip balm always.
Brittany K.
APO
I love this lip balm. It works very well to keep my lips healthy. This is my go to brand of chopstick. I really like the smell of the regular balm. It is a very high quality product for the price. I would definitely recommend this to anybody with dry lips.
Charlotte A.
Montreal
A classic lipbalm that is true to its reputation! Easy to apply, stays on for hours, makes my lips feel plump and mega moisturized. The price is definitely higher than other lipbalms, but for this one the quality is out of the roof. I rec this to EVERYONE. Especially people who live in dry places.
Patricia M.
PORTER'S LAKE
This lip balm has such a nice cooling feeling from the peppermint, which also provides a very nice smell. I have used this product for years and love the way it feels on my lips. This is a go to product of mine to keep my lips healthy and hydrated
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?