BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kaylah S.
Love the smell that these lip balms have however I must say they don't do much hydration to the lips and the texture quite stiff and drags on the lips a bit, the packaging is cute but the product itself isn't amazing
Kirsty M.
Burnt Firs Place, Heathhall, Dumfries
I love that the burts bees comes in a nice stick. Easy to pop in your make up bag or handbag. You can pick it up in most drugstores and it is easy to use. The product lasts a few hours. I would recommend to anyone who is struggling with dry/chapped lips.
Marium S.
During the winter I have extremely chapped lips. Burt's bees keeps my lips moisturized and repairs it overnight with it's vitamin e formula. The peppermint gives it a nice tingle feeling but keeps your lips feeling fresh
Charleey W.
Really nice product easy to use. Nice feeling on lips. Leaves lips soft. Tingling sensation makes feel like is working. More expensive than other lip balm. Lasts longer than other lip balms. Would recommend to others
Marta R.
Dublin
The lip balm smells amazing and it has a minty scent to it and it tingles your lips which is quite nice as it feels like it's working. It leaves my lips nice and soft without any dryness. Would definitely recommend.
Paige P.
Arnprior , ON
This is a good lip balm, I would say it compares to other alternative brands. The only bad thing is the price - you will pay 3 times the amount as a regular lip balm. Nice for a gift but I wouldn't buy it for myself.
Billieadele/BillhouseVanHouten B.
Love the colour of the pomegranate version of this product, offers a little bit of a tint for days when you want a more natural look.The scent/flavour is subtle but pleasant. Not too expensive, would purchase again!
Titi R.
Setúbal
Adoro este produto tem um cheiro maravilhoso que dá vontade de o comer. Hidrata super bem os lábios deixando-os com um brilho muito discreto e espalha-se muito bem nos lábios. Aconselho a quem tem os lábios gretados.
Lucy A.
The only lip balm I’m not allergic too and that’s shown me no problems, I’ve been using this for years now with a variety of flavours. It hydrates your lips and created a great base for liquid lipstick application if you don’t want your lips to dry out:)
Laura L.
This kept my lips feeling smooth, refreshed and it 100% met my expectations. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is suffering with chapped lips. This product is very affordable and I will be re purchasing :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?