BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany C.
This stuff is fantastic! Every time I need a lip balm, I automatically go to Burtsbee's because it is just such a great product. Everything in their line makes my skin feel so great. I would 100% recommend!
Olivia M.
I love Berts Bees lip balm. It's so soft and really helps repair damaged lips. It smelt really good too. I like the size and packaging of it because it was easy to carry around with me. I would buy it again.
Teagan W.
The perch beers look bomb works really well I found it was one of the best ones because while it was working it tingled my lips for a bit so I knew it was actually trying to take away the dryness I would definitely recommend this to others
Nicole F.
Brisbane
I had a fragranced one, smelt so amazing an lasted all day! Hydrated the lips very nicely aswell. The packaging is bright and eye capturing. For the price I absolutely love this product and I will repurchase
Emma F.
Troon
I have been using this lip balm for a while now, it does moisturise your lips and feels really nice to apply but I feel like I need to keep using it or my lips will just go back to being really dry and sore.
Nikki B.
This is one of my go to lip chapsticks. I love the minty smell and especially enjoy the tingling sensation upon application. It is very soothing. It keeps lips fairly hydrated and I don't find that I have to keep reapplying throughout the day.
Stephanie S.
Punnichy , SK
I have no complaints. It is one of my favorites. I always have one laying around. I think this lip balm is great and does it job perfectly. I do not have a problem with it, I do think it is a must buy and try <3
Brit R.
Oshawa, ON
Scent, feeling and results are all amazing for this product. I love burts bees Lip care products for these reasons. This snowflake packaging was festive and perfect for a stocking stuffer !
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I have one of these lip balms in every room in the house, in the car, in my purse. There is no better lip balm than this one. It stays moist for hours and I love the tingly feeling that the peppermint oil gives your lips. I find it very refreshing. I put it on top of my liquid lipstick all the time when it starts to feel chapped.

The best part is that you can buy it everywhere, Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal Mart, terra20!

I also love that it's natural. I want to move to more natural products but there are some makeup brands that aren't natural, but I can't live without...So Burts Bees makes me feel a little better about my product choices.

I definitely recommend this lip balm!!
margot b.
this product never lets me down. my go to product. I have chapped lips and it makes my lips so cute and plus also superrefrehing. easy to apply. only one swipe. I think I've used like 4 bottles of it so far. amazing. I would buy it again. if you have chapped lips these new for u
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?