BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly F.
This lip balm is by far the best I've used. The honey keeps your lips hydrated for an extended period of time. The chapstick it comes in makes it very easy to use and it's not overly expensive. I would definitely recommend it.
Marta S.
There's nothing better. These are the best lip balms around, hands down. The flavours are honestly whatever to me because the formulation is just absolutely phenomenal. Even after the balm is gone from my lips, they still feel moisturised and happy-- this is coming from someone who has had eczema her whole life. Yeah, that says a lot. I will say that the Ultra Conditioning lip balm in the silver/white packaging didn't work as well for me as the others, which  I found to be odd. It dried my lips out and smelled like cough medicine (?dafuq?). I guess it was just a different formulation that didn't work for me. Aside from that, the Burt's Bees lip balm is my holy grail. Please, please, please don't EVER discontinue these. <3
Ramya A.
London, UK
I really wanted to like this lip balm. But for some reason it felt like my lips dried out more after usage. I had purchased a tinted one, and I did like the colour and the idea of having a moisturizing tinted lip balm- but this just didn't work for me unfortunately. What a shame. However this being said, the tingly feeling you get when you apply this upon the lips, and the minty scent of the lip balm are definite pluses to using this product!
Zoe-Chiara W.
Burt's Bees lip balm is great! Other brands usually use Vaseline to soften and moisten the lips how ever I prefer more organic and natural alternatives like beeswax. It apples easily and is longer lasting than other products I've tried before. Quite often other lip balms make me feel like I'm smearing fat all over my lips but this lip balm doesn't feel that way at all. It a bit pricier than other lip balms but it's definitely worth it!
Maggie Y.
My family and I are big fans for Burt's Bees because their formulas are natural and Earth-friendly. My brother and I especially love the Beeswax Lip Balm. The lip balm smells like freshly grounded peppermint. It is a miracle lip balm since it relieved us from our sore, cracked, and dry lips. Once the product is applied your will lips feel tingly and cool. The formula is soothing and provides long-lasting hydration. This is a classic lip balm that we have in the car, bathroom, computer desk, etc. Bottom line: we can't live without it and highly recommend this product to friends and family.
DZ j.
berrouaghia
J'adore ce produit et je voudrais l'essayer
Avez-vous une succursale en Algérie où Wayne est exactement ma place dans mon pays
J'adore tes produits et je veux les essayer
Ziva G.
Slovenia
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil and in the tube it's tinted - very very slightly though. Personally I have very colorless lips and I kinda look dead if I don't wear any lipstick. This is a bit annoying as sometimes lipsticks are way too drying (especially if I went to town biting my lips the previous night). This is why I love this lip balm - it's very moisturizing, but so lightly tinted that it doesn't look like you're wearing anything, while still adding some much needed color to my face. It smells lovely as well, which is an added bonus. By the way, these come in a variety of scents and flavors (beeswax, red grapefruit, honey). They cost 4,42€.
Vanessa C.
Love this for on the go and took it on a ski trip with me and was handy to keep in my jacket pocket and easier to use than something in a tin. Love the honey scent too!
Zacharie P.
This has been my go to lip balm for over 10 years. I love the waxy texture(though I tend to over apply due to this) it feels as though it is being absorbed but also protecting your lips. I've also had a lot of success using this as a base for lipstick/liquid lipstick because it tends to hold the product in place on my lips.
My lips stay super soft after one or two uses per day(with drinking water regularly) and my lips don't get addicted to it so if I'm not using it my lips don't get super dry.
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
I had been using this product a very long long time ago and i still miss it very much.. I have been search for this again but unfortunately I did not get it.. I guess it has been sold out in my country.. This product is fabulous guys.. It is a great rescuer when it comes to dry skin and so on.. It moisturises and hydrates the lips instently and gives a glowy finish to the lips.. It does not get sticky and is applied smoothly with ease..
I love the formula of this product very much and it is recommended to those who have dry lip problems.. Your problems will vanish into nothing..
I used to apply it every single minuit as i love its texture on my lips..
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?