BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Satisha K.
Surrey
Whenever I have chapped lips, this is my go-to brand, the cooling menthol affect soothes my current chapped lips and it heals and moisturizes them right away. I always use it whenever I have dry lips it's the best. Sometimes I put it on before bed and wake up with incredibly soft lips.
Savannah B.
Provo, UT
Burt's Bees is by far my favorite lip balm. It works wonders on dry lips (I would know, living in the desert), and the peppermint in the original variety has a fresh, tingly feeling that lets you know it's really working. I also love the other scents they offer, especially the mango!
Dayna C.
Chilliwack, BC
LOVE the Burt’s bees lip balm! The mint one is by far my favourite with the pear one coming in close second. The package is consistent with the Burt’s bees brand. The product goes on smooth, and penetrates your lips skin nicely. The mint version offers a light tingle, which I enjoy. The product lasts a long time both on the lips as well as amount wise in the twist tube. I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Mariz G.
Mississauga
No matter where I'm going I always always ALWAYS need to have some sort of lip balm on me. I've tried any brand you can imagine, random cheap ones, and more pricey ones. Nothing compared to Burt's bees. I always find myself going back to it and keeping one in every purse of mine.
Sylwia D.
This product is amazing. Everyone says how summer is great and stuff but please remember about lip care! Otherwise instead of looking like a mermaid from the sea you'll end up like decomposing one! ;) Anyway, this is a great product snd will keep your lippies in a great condition.
Madeline M.
This is my go-to, everyday lip balm. I have the peppermint one and it gives my lips a little tingly feeling whenever I use it. I found the formula to be nourishing compared to other lip products I've tried which usually dry me out after an hour or so. This one keeps my lips feeling fresh, hydrated and keeps my lips looking great!
Jordan B.
London, ON
Love this lip balm! The peppermint is cool and refreshing, especially on a hot day, and the vitamin e is soothing. I find it stays on longer than other brands too so I don't feel the need to reapply as often. Recommend to anyone looking to rehydrate chapped lips or maintain them!
Charly W.
Balm smelt great and was effective on my lips. Wax would melt if it was too hot and go crumbly if it was too cold. Tin was super cute and handled being thrown around my bag.
Jamie R.
Dubai, Dubai
Keeps my lips moisturized for hours , also works amazing under liquid matte lips sticks. I love that The product is free of any petrol chemicals They also do have fruit flavors where they infuse the lip balm with freshly squeezed fruit!. Really nice and simple packaging and the product last a long time.
Angela B.
Depew, NY
My fav chapstick . I grew up needing to apply chapstick every half hour. About 5 yrs ago I tried my first Burt's bees and it did something to me that now I only need it when I feel the need to moisten my lips. Its a small thing but for me this chapstick coming out I'm so great full I do not need to apply it like I use to work other brands. I cant stress enough how wonderful this is A+
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?