BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alison F.
Victoria, BC
Amazing amazing amazing. There are lots of good lip balm brands but burts bees NEVER disappoints. It's an absolute staple. The flavours are all really nice. The formula is superb, leaves the lips much softer and more moisturized than before.
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
I love this chapstick, it moisturizers your lips for hours and creates a perfect base for lipstick. Even though you can get cheaper chapsticks, this one is well worth the little bit of extra money. A little bit also goes along way, meaning the product lasts for ages!
flish l.
This product is pretty good and moisturizing. I would get it again but there are simply too many competing products with more interesting variations. If I need to fix my cracked lips I rather exfoliate it. Would still recommend this product to be applied on daily basis
Victoria H.
I loved the Burt's Bees line! When I started Accutane I only used this brand but after a while I found it wasn't enough. I feel this product is good for just a little hydration, although that might just be me. If my lips weren't so dry I would buy again for sure!
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
In recommend this lip balm to everyone. I apply it after I wash my face every morning to prep my lips before lipstick. It fills in the lines and makes for a really nice and smooth application.
Jennifer B.
Guelph, Ontario
I have been using Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm for years and it is the only product that keeps my lips hydrated and smooth. I often feel that many other lip balms actually contribute to drying my lips out. I also love that it provides a subtle hint of colour!
Annie A.
I have super dry lips and after use this lip balm i uses tons of balms than only give me a soft feeling for a couple of a hours and later dissapear. Using the Burt's lip balm finally recover the textura of my lips completly.
Brenna L.
Love the fact that it is made from natural ingredients, makes me feel better about using it often :) this chapstick is typically a bit more pricey than other brands but 100% worth the quality
Valeria A.
Since my teenage years I had always suffered of dry lips this burts bees lip balm really worked, I have like 5 on them because I take them everywhere, I can't live without it, it's very affordable and it works wonders, It's the best of bests. My ride or die lip balm
Meryem B.
Great for keeping moisture locked into your lips.Product can be sticky upon application. product is ver your long lasting as you do not need as many touch ups. With all natural ingredients in a cute little package where can you go wrong? Would definaltet buy again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?