BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

sandra p.
this is an okay lip balm its not the best I have ever used but its not the worst its very smooth althought sort of heavy on lips its not very pricey that may be why I bought mine at boots when I wanted to try some new makeup I probably would not buy this one again but maybe a different one.
Karrie W.
Hamilton, ON
One of the best lip balms out there for its price point. I enjoy the minty-ness of it, and the tingle it brings to my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft for a long time. Have repurchased many times, and would definitely recommend. No brainer!
Melissa P.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT - LEAVES LIP SOFT AND SMOOTH READY FOR FURTHER MAKEUP. LAST LONG UNTIL YOU WIPE IT OFF. LIVES UP TO THE HYPE. LOVE THE SIMPLE BUMBLE BEE PACKAGING. KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO USE THIS - ITS ALL OVER YOUTUBE AND LIVES TO EXPECTATION.
Ally U.
Lincoln
  This product is a funny one because once you get past the horrible smell and feel of beeswax the product is actually quite moisturising and healthy for your lips .. I recommend buying one in a few different scents,  my favourite is the pomegranate.
Melanie B.
San Juan
I have to admit this is my recent buy and I cannot live without it. I love how gentle it is on my lips and the minty feeling it gives me. Another huge thing I love is how much it lasts me and use it nonstop during the day. I definitely recommend it.
Sarah Heidi P.
Oxford, Oxford
I love this lip balm! I love the unique taste/scent and the coolness of the product on my lips. The balm is long lasting and doesn't not need a thick layer in order to actually sooth my lips. I also like that the product is all natural ingredients.
Mairead C.
Vergennes, VT
I will always love Burt's Bees lip balms! I always have one on me, and the amount that I put through the wash in high school is embarrassing. So I go back and buy again and again. Love the originals and the tinted ones best. Long last perfection! :)
Jade R.
Absolutely love this lip balm it's so easy to apply and it met my expectation from all the good reviews it got. The packaging is very good and easy to use I brought this from the local drugstore and it's good for money I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer P.
Leave lips feeling extra moisturised, however a little pricey compared to other brands. Bought it in my local boots and these products are very accessible. The packaging is very practical and means that the lip balm can be put into bags and pockets.
Loren W.
I felt like this nourished my lips however it felt a little dry and didn't apply as nicely as other lip products. It was nice knowing I was using natural products on my lips and I felt like once it was on the balm stayed for a lengthy period of time
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?