BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nessa A.
Honestly this is the best lip balm ever! I've never been able to finish a whole Chapstick because I tend to lose them or they don't hydrate my lips properly , but with Burt's Bees it's perfect It hydrates my lip and I love the minty fresh feel you get after applying it.
Jannine T.
Mississauga, ON
My go to winter balm. My lips get super chapped during the winter seasons so I use this to remove the dead layer of skin and use another lip balm to moisturize. I find when my lips are super chapped, if I only use burts bees, it'll leave like white stuff (dead skin) around my lips and adding Vaseline or something as moisturizing prevents it from leaving those marks.... from my experience
poop poop p.
Most of my family use this and we all love it. It's very reasonably priced and very moisturising and if you have chapped lips you can use it and it works almost instantly
Tara B.
I love this lip balm! Burts Bees as a brand has always been a favourite because of its natural ingredients and ethical way of doing things, but also the high quality of their products!
This balm leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours and never chapped!
Kayla M.
Calgary
Great tinted balm!

Sometimes i hate my lips on their own and wish i had a slight splash of color, and these do exactly that! Moisturizing and flattering all in one! The Best tinted balm around, and always so easy to find at my local stores! Plus its super easy to use!
Sharon D.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balm, I got it as part of a christmas gift and have been inseparable from it ever since! It's wonderfully hydrating for my lips, since I'm prone to very chap lips during the wintertime. The application is smooth and long-lasting. I have yet to try other flavours from this brand but I am certainly looking forward to buying their other lip products. The peppermint flavouring for this particular lip balm has a very strong mint scent to it and when applied onto the lips, you get a delightful cooling sensation. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Megan E.
Hamilton, NZ
This stuff is amazing! I really love how soft and smooth my lips are after I use it. I have been using this products for years- it's a staple in my purse. It's also cheap and lasts ages. I highly recommend everyone use this classic lip product. You will love it x
Christina T.
Brampton, Ontario
I have chronic dry lips - yes even in the summer time. I was suggested to use the Burt's Bees lip balm and was disappointed. I did find that it felt very moisturizing however, I did not see the results. The worst part was the smell! My at the time fiancé would hide the product and begged me not to use it anymore since it did give off a very unique but not pleasant smell.
shantay w.
new south wales (nsw)
to be honest this lip balm isn't any different compared to any other lip balm but it does moisturize your  lips and works great.
i mostly use it in winter for any chapped lips but thats basically it  i would recommend this though only for chapped lips
Jacqueline C.
Toronto, ON
This very minty lip balm is amazing for your lips. I definitely swear by anything that uses beeswax for lip moisturizing. Since they often come in multiple packs and even coloured lip balm (almost a lipstick but not as heavy) you have no excuse not to have one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?