BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Summer B.
Parkland County, AB
If you haven't tried this lip balm, TRY IT. I've been using this product for years now and i haven't tried anything for this price that's as good. It leaves your lips feeling very soothed from the peppermint as well as smooth due to all the amazing ingredients. I can't get enough of it, highly recommend especially for those of you who like to tingly feeling of mint!
Lauren B.
st, AB
I am always on the lookout for good lip balms and this has to be one of my favorites. It keeps my lips feeling soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. It is a great size as well and it has SPF so it is great to keep in my bag whenever I'm going somewhere.
Kim G.
Dubai, Dubai
I love the natural soothing properties of Berts Bees products. It keeps my lips soft, it's easy to use and my only complaint would be that i can feel it on my lips for a while after use - but that's just a personal pet peeve and exactly why I don't use lip gloss. I still use this lip balm though, regularly, it makes a noticeable difference to my lips with each use.
Lily M.
Wollongong
I swear this stuff plumps my lips up more, I use it about 4 or 5 times a day and I'm not sure if it's an effect from the beeswax but my lips look considerably plumper. The minty scent on it is refreshing and it is matte on your lips, not glossy. I'd recommend!
Teresa C.
This is not the most moisturing lip balm and definitely unable to cure chapped lips overnight. I like it because it contains peppermint which is very cooling on my lips and it tastes sweet when you lick your lips or drink water. The moisturizing power is just okay but it is 99% natural which is a plus for lip products that you always consume accidentally.
Candace C.
Cbs, NL
I love Burt's Bee's! Ok, maybe that was a lie. A more accurate statement would be, I'm absolutely obsessed with Burt's Bee's! It has everything I love in a balm! It cools my lips but it doesn't have an overbearing minty scent/feel. It's not at all sticky, and I don't find I have to apply it nearly as often as Softlips/Chapstick. Burt's is the best in my opinion :)
Hannah K.
Lethbridge, AB
This has been my go to for 10+ years, i can easily wear it under liquid lipsticks without affecting the formula
it also doesn't make your skin addicted to it the way chapstick does! my lips used to crack and bleed before with chapstick but not anymore!
Danielle D.
I used to use this Burt's Bees product for a long time before they really began to update their lip care offerings. I prefer the tubes now because they are easier to apply. Since this one is in a tin, it can be unsanitary if you want to use it on the go. I keep mine at home to use around the house now, but on the plus side, my boyfriend loves it and uses it often!
Dorothy M.
Winnipeg, MB
One of my top go to lip balms! In the winter I always need a Burt's Bees lip balm on me, it helps with cracking, adding moisture, and protects your lips from any further damage that the cold could cause. If your looking for an affordable balm try this guy!
Sandra J.
The Netherlands
The only chapstick that I really love. it works amazing on dry lips. I most of the time use this chapstick and then I apply my lipstick, and that works amazing. you don't have to apply this every ten seconds. I would absolutely buy this chapstick again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?