BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Awesome product. Have been buying this for years and will continue to do so. Everyone I know uses this product. Super great feeling on my lips and has great smells. Good price point and easy to find. Great!
Angela B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I have one of these lip balms in every room in the house, in the car, in my purse. There is no better lip balm than this one. It stays moist for hours and I love the tingly feeling that the peppermint oil gives your lips. I find it very refreshing. I put it on top of my liquid lipstick all the time when it starts to feel chapped.

The best part is that you can buy it everywhere, Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal Mart, terra20!

I also love that it's natural. I want to move to more natural products but there are some makeup brands that aren't natural, but I can't live without...So Burts Bees makes me feel a little better about my product choices.

I definitely recommend this lip balm!!
Callum M.
Paisley
Not very keen on this, has a very waxy feeling but it does hydrate. Cruelty free but not completely vegan friendly due to the beeswax which is okay with me just something to consider with an organic brand!
Lauren J.
Sutherland Close, Bordon
Great product to throw in your bag (or in my case baby changing bag!). very convenient, moisturising and nourishing. Has a nice but subtle smell. Really great ingredients as well which is a massive bonus.
Sharon H.
Really nice lipseal that hydratesthe lips and keeps them in tip top condition! A great lip product that is easy to use and does what it says in the tin. Cute packaging would recommend to others! I love it
Andrea E.
Great lip balm! Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth throughout the driest times of winter. Bought it at my local drugstore and I love it so much. Easy to carry around and throw in my bag when I’m on the go.
Laura M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever found. I don't live the smell but I also don't hate it. Long lasting and simple packaging. It's kind pricy but you get what you pay for. I buy this religiously.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Have always used this brand for my chap stick. Love that it is natural, makes your lips actually feel soft and lasts long. Great for the price and the brand offers many other great products! Love Burt’s bees!
Madison G.
Toronto, Ontario
This leaves your lips extra hydrated all day and leaves a beautiful shine to them. I love the squeeeable lip balm as I sometimes also use it as cheek highlighter if I am out and need a little glow!
Sonia P.
Pretty standard lip balm. Better than nothing but I don't find it provides long lasting hydration. It does come in a variety of scents which is a bonus, and you can usually find packages on sale on amazon.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?