BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura D.
Worcestershire
I love the Burt's Bee's beeswax lip balm formula! It's my go to for my super dry lips! I really suffer with cracked sore lips often and this sorts them right out almost immediately! So cheap for what it is & can find it almost anywhere. Feels deeply moisturising which is lovely
Liv M.
Burts Bees lip balm are so rich in ingredients, I love sleeping in them! The packaging isn't much to
go by, but they're super easy to use so they always stay next to my bedside table. My boyfriend bought me this as a little present but i will deffo be purchasing in the future!
Emilia M.
Love this lip balm as I love all natural ingredients in any beauty product. If you're looking for a lip balm which has no glossy effect which can sometimes be seen in other brands like Vaseline, then this is perfect for you. Gives all Day moisture and smells absolutely divine.
Lucia G.
Deans Furlong, Tring
I picked one of these up at the airport to use on the plane when I was traveling to America. It was a long flight so I wanted something super easy to apply and it was perfect. Great size for traveling and kept my lips from drying out. Love that it's a natural product as well.
Jess M.
AJAX, ON
My go to lip balm! I think I'm honestly addicted to the slight tingly sensation now when I apply it. The smell too is amazing without being fake, it both smells and feels very natural. The look of the packaging reflects that too. Definitely a product I keep repurchasing.
Arakalys M.
MIAMI

I have so much of this that I could buy the entire collection honestly, I must take care of my lips! They have a wide variety of services for lip care offered in all lip balms, great aroma and touch, more than an amazing quality and leave your lips with a feeling and look so soft and hydrated, buy them, do not you will regret
Elizabeth M.
Sherwood, Nottinghamshire
A good thing to always keep in your purse. Has a very nice minty and herbal flavour and always good value for money. They have a good firm consistency so you don't have to worry about it getting squished in the cap. Readily available and affordable pretty much anywhere.
JUSTINE D.
Knokke-Heist, Oostenhem 20
Really nice lip balm, when my lips are crusty this lip balm really works to make them hydrated again! You can feel it works when you put it on your lips it moistures them really nice! I like to put it on my lips in the evening when I go to sleep and also before I put makeup on!
Vanessa D.
Good product if you like to buy natural things. It's price is not the most affordable but not terrible either. I've used this a couple of times, very moisturizing. No strong scent. Hs the job done. I would definitely buy this product again in the future. Great for colder months
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
This product is OK. not my fave but it definitely does the trick. I find it really hard and doesn't apply smooth. The smell and taste is MEH!
It was bought at the drug store and price was ok but I won't be purchasing this again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?