BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alana S.
Newmarket, ON
Also another product I love to use. It leaves your lips feeling refreshed with its mint taste. Long lasting. Thick layer application, very easy to apply. One of my favourite products by far. Burts bees is one of the best.
Charlotte T.
Obsessed. These are the best lip balms I have ever tried. They leave your lips so lovely and soft! Definitely worth the money. I have used a lot of their lip balms but the original is my favourite! I will buy them again
lucy l.
Hamilton, ON
i used to use another lip balm by another brand and my lips became so dry that it cracked so i decided to switch to this one, and the crack healed completely within two days! love this, my only lip balm that i use now
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
One of the best types of chapstick. Smells amazing and really hydrates your lips. I love when you can feel a chapstick working too. I wish it wasn’t as expensive, but it is definitely worth the price and I would buy it again!
Magdalena O.
I bought this product at a gas station on stop when i forgot my lip mosterizer. I love the fact that I notice it contains vitamins in comparison to other brands. It also leaves a very like wax hard feeling to the lips.
Barbie S.
This product has saved my poor dry,chapped pealing lips many times. It soothes on contact and lasts a long time before reapplication is needed. A brand I love and trust. This is always with me!
Brittany H.
Two Mountains, QC
This has become my new go to Chapstick! It works so well. It is a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth it. You can buy it at a drug store or places like Walmart have them too. I'll be buying this again!
Natalie H.
This lip balm is one of my go-to products for my lips.  It's hydrating and lasts a decent amount of time on my lips.  The vanilla bean smell is great as well.  It's full of natural and quality ingredients.  I would recommend this for anyone who's looking for a lip balm to try.
Tan H.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
Recently decided to give the Burts bees lip balm a try. I love it! It moisturises my lips without making them look greasy or shiny. I especially like using them over a matte liquid lipstick when my lips get a bit dry.
Anna P.
I love this product I think it's very moisturising, I bought mine in my local boots, very long lasting, it does have that tingly effect which I like, very easy to apply and smells great, I do recommend this!

Anna xoxo
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?