BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany H.
Two Mountains, QC
This has become my new go to Chapstick! It works so well. It is a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth it. You can buy it at a drug store or places like Walmart have them too. I'll be buying this again!
Anna P.
I love this product I think it's very moisturising, I bought mine in my local boots, very long lasting, it does have that tingly effect which I like, very easy to apply and smells great, I do recommend this!

Anna xoxo
Magdalena O.
I bought this product at a gas station on stop when i forgot my lip mosterizer. I love the fact that I notice it contains vitamins in comparison to other brands. It also leaves a very like wax hard feeling to the lips.
Burt's Bees IS THE ONLY lip balm I will ever use again! I am obsessed with all of the flavours. There are so many flavours to try for all seasons. They aren't too expensive and they last a long time. Can easily be used as a lip primer for any other type of lip balm! love love love all of their products
Caro K.
Very longlasting lipbalm with beautiful scent! Because of the all natural ingredients, it smoothes so well. The packaging is tiny, which is good for taking it with you. I recommend this product and would buy it again.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
One of the best types of chapstick. Smells amazing and really hydrates your lips. I love when you can feel a chapstick working too. I wish it wasn’t as expensive, but it is definitely worth the price and I would buy it again!
Bethan L.
I received this a while ago as a Christmas present, and I absolutely adored it, the products are rather small, which is perfect for putting in handbags/pockets. I would recommend buying this for a friend or a relative, as it's a sort of mini care package.
Bri C.
Wasaga beach, ON
Never fails to have some bee's in my backpack! Super long lasting and not an over powering smell/taste and it works! I'm also a fan of the ingredients and how they aim to be Eco conscious - always recommend burts bees!
Eilish M.
Napier
My favourite thing about this lip balm is the peppermint tingle your lips have after you put it on 💋❤
My least favourite thing about it is how I feel like it doesn't reeeeaaally do a great job of moisturizing my lips.
Jess J.
Kitchener, Ontario
My go to for lip chap. No matter what flavour they're all amazing !!! A little more expensive, but a higher end quality product worth every dollar! Have bought so many of these couldn't even begin to count! Love them.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?