BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
Very moisturising and a must to take in dry weather! I use this throughout the day at work to keep my lips nourished and it smells amazing too! I would say it's on the pricier side for a lip balm but I do think it works. Lots of flavours to choose from too!
Jacqueline V.
I love this lip balm the original one is my favourite it's moisturizing and very affective also a good price and does it's job I like that it rolls up and you don't have to use your finger
Braydee P.
I love these! I keep one in every bag I own because it's my day-to-day go to! I love how this formula makes my lips tingle, and I love how long one tube goes! Honestly, I'm a lip balm fiend but this is probably the one I find myself reaching for the most!
Caitlin T.
This is possibly one of the best lip balms ever! It was soo moisturising and I loveeee that Burt's bees is natural and vegan and does not test on animals. I definitely recommend this for someone with extremely chapped lips. Smells great and feels amazing!
This gave my lips a really nice smooth texture. I usually get cracks in my lips but the feel of this softened them out for a longer period of time in comparison to other lip wax's that I've used. I got mine from a pharmacy, and would definitely repurchase!
Madison B.
The best lip balm on the market! Never fails to relieve my dry, chapped lips and always leaves my lips feeling moisturised! I bought this from my locol boots and would 100% purchase again, definitely worth the money. Would definitely recommend to anyone seeking healthy, moisturised lips, an essential!
Krystan T.
Brantford, ON
Smells great and long lasting. Some of the darker colours also leave a subtle tiny which is great when you don't want the intensity of a lipstick. Reasonably priced and also not tested on animals! 👍🏻
Nicole C.
I loved this lip balm, I found it to be very moisturizing. For the one I bought it dried out fairly quickly. But it was long lasting, very affordable, and most of all the packaging was convenient for packing or putting in my purse. 10/10 would recommended!
Erin Sarah H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! It smells good, feels good and looks good!! It is easy to apply and use, hydrates and repairs and it is so long lasting! I've had mine for a while now and still feel like I've could get a while out of it! 100% would buy again
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
One of my favourite go to's to keep my lips simply moisturized. I like the scent and the combination on my lips. The beeswax flavour isn't overwhelming and I like the menthol like cooling it has when you put this on your lips. I would definitely buy this again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?