BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah F.
scotland
Got this in a set from Debenhams, it's great. It lasts so long, worth the money. This was my first time using Burts Bees products and I will definitely be re-purchasing this. Always have this in my handbag.
Caitlyn B.
London , FL
I usually always lose my chapsticks but I make sure to keep this one handy at all times, it leaves lips so moisturized and healthy it’s like magic in a little tube. This is my best friend in the winter time
Jamie T.
One of my all time favourite lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling nice and hydrated without any sticky residue or greasiness. It’s gentle and affordable. I use this before my lipsticks or liptint to prep my lips.
Brittany C.
This stuff is fantastic! Every time I need a lip balm, I automatically go to Burtsbee's because it is just such a great product. Everything in their line makes my skin feel so great. I would 100% recommend!
Niki K.
Waterloo, ON
I love Burt's Bees products! This Chapstick always leaves my lips feeling soft and last for a while. I frequently have dry, cracked lips in the winter and this helps fix that very quickly! Highly recommend!
Teagan W.
The perch beers look bomb works really well I found it was one of the best ones because while it was working it tingled my lips for a bit so I knew it was actually trying to take away the dryness I would definitely recommend this to others
Jasmine L.
by far the only lipbalm that works for my chapped lips. It doesn't work wonders, but it really maintains my lips during the day if i keep applying it, and doesn't make my lips drier as I keep applying.
Brit R.
Oshawa, ON
Scent, feeling and results are all amazing for this product. I love burts bees Lip care products for these reasons. This snowflake packaging was festive and perfect for a stocking stuffer !
Olivia M.
I love Berts Bees lip balm. It's so soft and really helps repair damaged lips. It smelt really good too. I like the size and packaging of it because it was easy to carry around with me. I would buy it again.
rose j.
Victoria, British Columbia
Burt's bees lip balms are my favorite they work so well to hydrate and smooth lips i love the natural sent and natural recipes, i just wish the rice was a little bit lower, super easy to apply and lasts at least 3 hours before i need to reapply witch is pretty good for most lip balms.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?